Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I'm really surprised that we all have to bicker over programs that the folks that benefit from have to pay into as employees/workers to begin with.
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

vCash
    My preference is to end the programs----pay out folks based on age and input into the system and then I don't have to listen to partisan thugs negotiate about who is worthy and who isn't.
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I can't help but wonder how this whole scenario would have played out with Romney.
    Romney wouldn't have been in office yet... if anything you'd have a more aggressive Obama.

vCash
    This how our politicans do things here. They ignore a problem, ignore, point fingers at each other, delay a decision to do more studys, politicing and then when the crap hit the fan and a crises is created and they will do what they want to do all along, cut entitlements and lower taxes on the job creators (big business and the most wealthy). And then tell us, they had to do it to prevent economical collaspe of america.

For once in my mfering life, I wish congress and the president would prevent a major problem from happening or atleast before it blew up in our faces. That is why we elect them to steer the country. Not to hit every sandbar, other boats and crash into the harbor and look surprise and point fingers at each other after they burn the boat down. Now Obama is suggesting they raise this do nothing congress's salary..
    Last edited by WES445; 01-01-2013 at 09:10 PM.

vCash
    You mean they raised taxes and didn't cut any real spending?

Wow... who could have seen that coming
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post

I dont understand the argument against spending. It reminds me of the Doctors who live in million dollar homes and die with a **** load of debt. The debt is there but it's never going to impact us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post

No joke. What a surprise. This "compromise" is a load of ****. I'm not convinced that this country shouldn't have gone over the cliff. It probably wouldn't have been near as catastrophic as some would have you believe, and at least the spending cuts would have been substantial.

vCash
    Have no clue what to think of this. Pretty much everyone seems equally pissed about the outcome. We kicked budget cuts and the debt ceiling another 2 months down the road, so get ready to hear it all over again pretty soon folks...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Boehner and McConnell have consistently out-maneuvered Obama for the last 5 years. They know if they push him hard enough, Obama will do anything to avoid confrontation and give into their demands. Democrats crack when the pressure is on. William Clinton and Obama are prime examples.

Yes......this is another perfect example of how well they are doing. Their are really beating the hell out if Obama's fist with their face. Lol

I never get enough of these GOP delusions. Yeah you got Obama right were you want him.

Karl Rove is that you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    Romney wouldn't have been in office yet... if anything you'd have a more aggressive Obama.
    That doesn't make sense. How could a lame duck Obama have more power in a negotiation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust
    That doesn't make sense. How could a lame duck Obama have more power in a negotiation?
    Because, as an outgoing incumbent, he would have nothing to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Bob Dylan puts it better than any of us could: "When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose".
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345