Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Problem for miami :Battier,Allen and Miller total garbage on defense....they are too old and Bosh at C is total joke....Joel has to play C,miami making some average bigs look like HOF
    Battier is far from garbage on D lol......but I do agree that Spo needs to seriously consider starting Joel at C again. Playing small like this is an asset for the playoffs, but I always thought that moving Bosh back to his natural position was the right move.

Safe to say my theory is being proven right, because I've had it up to here with allowing average C's look like HOF's. However, these things are fixable.

vCash

Game 29: Miami HEAT (20-8) @ Orlando Magic (12-18) - 12/31/12 - 5:00 PM ET

Get used to these efforts guys....these players are veterans and we've seen it with the Pistons in their glory days, the Lakers of years' past, even the Celtics currently, that the regular season especially against these type teams really bore them. We'll get our share of nice blowout wins soon.....but we'll have to play hard from the jump to do it.

Kudos to the Magic. Unlike us, they actually played like they really wanted to win.

vCash
    30 rebounds from one man, 30 rebounds from one man without an S on his chest is pathetic. I don't care what the score was the whole team needs to be ashamed of themselves that is ridiculus. That would be hard to do in a video game. Oh yeah and that one man wasn't Howard it was Vugasomethingorother...wow.

vCash
    This team plays when they want to play, and that is cheapening the game... and Wade needs to sit down every 3rd or 4th game... I can't stand to see him play un-super star like.

And I wouldn't mind if Spo sat-down Lbj for a game or two too.

And I still want a Center that can control the paint.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789