Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    according to the NFL rulebook they lost... according to the footlocker refs they won.
    Well good thing the rulebook doesn't make the decsion on who won or lost. And that is very debateable, but lets not open up that can of worms AGAIN. One that I am not going to do on this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    according to the NFL rulebook they lost... according to the footlocker refs they won.
    They got CK a bye, let's be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    They got CK a bye, let's be happy
    I know, its not like the Niners didn't beneift from that call at the end of the season. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Really? It sure does look like you are. Good thing for the no asterick rule, or SB XL would have an asterisks next to it too.

If you people can't understand that the refs are part of the game (even replacement refs) then you just don't understand the game you are watching.
    I would have said the same thing if they played any other team. It just so happened to be them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yea we lost that game but still for our roster to be turned around in two seasons and have 10 wins is pretty impressive imo.
    I never said the Seahawks aren't a good team. Even if that game was recorded the right way as a loss, they're still a deserving playoff team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I know, its not like the Niners didn't beneift from that call at the end of the season. LOL
    I remember being so mad about the call, who knew it'd say Greedy it's ok, it'll help your team out in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Falcons and Texans ironically.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    No pretending with the Vikings...you know exactly what you're gunna get, and that's a heavy dose of #28
    But thats the amazing part its been like that all year long. AND NOBODY CAN STOP HIM. The Vikings may go into the playoffs with the worst qb in the playoffs and beat the team with one of the best. Cold weather and trying to tackle AP has got to hurt.

vCash
    The answer is the Colts, easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Seattle and Atlanta. Though pretenders is harsh, at least for Seattle. More like, most incomplete, or weakest link, there are just better teams in the playoffs, records aside.
    Most incomplete? my god, that's good stuff.

Dominant running game, dominant defense, low turnovers, physical... Yup, so many weaknesses. You could easily argue that Seattle is the most compete team in the playoffs.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    But thats the amazing part its been like that all year long. AND NOBODY CAN STOP HIM. The Vikings may go into the playoffs with the worst qb in the playoffs and beat the team with one of the best. Cold weather and trying to tackle AP has got to hurt.
    The Vikings are terrible on the road, so I just can't see it. I want for them to knock out the Packers, and who knows with that terrible Pack D they might make something happen. But Ponder has to play out of his mind, like last night, for them to win and I don't know if that will happen again.

vCash
    Baltimore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    The answer is the Colts, easily.

I can't understand why this isn't the obvious choice. I bet even Colts fans would agree with this pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    The Vikings are terrible on the road, so I just can't see it. I want for them to knock out the Packers, and who knows with that terrible Pack D they might make something happen. But Ponder has to play out of his mind, like last night, for them to win and I don't know if that will happen again.
    I cant see it happening either, but with what AP did this season I wont count him out. That and GB protecting Rodgers too. Colts on the road have to be considered pretenders this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    I cant see it happening either, but with what AP did this season I wont count him out. That and GB protecting Rodgers too. Colts on the road have to be considered pretenders this year.
    Yeah without Luck the Colts are pretty bad, but I'd rather have a good QB in the playoffs than a great RB coupled with a bad QB.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast