Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageman1973 View Post
    They lost to the Packers! And we all know it!!
    They sure did. Oh wait, the record books say they won that game. Odd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Seahawks. dark horses always turn out to be pretenders. wouldn't be surprised seeing them go one and done, they won't get past atlanta imo
    What are you talking about? We have been bad for the last couple of years how can we always be pretenders?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    No pretending with the Vikings...you know exactly what you're gunna get, and that's a heavy dose of #28
    You're also going to get Christian Ponder too...and that's usually more bad than good. Yesterday was an awfully fluky performance from him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    They sure did. Oh wait, the record books say they won that game. Odd.
    Too bad record books don't include asterisks. And before anyone says I'm defending the cheese dicks, think again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Too bad record books don't include asterisks. And before anyone says I'm defending the cheese dicks, think again.
    Yea we lost that game but still for our roster to be turned around in two seasons and have 10 wins is pretty impressive imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You're also going to get Christian Ponder too...and that's usually more bad than good. Yesterday was an awfully fluky performance from him.
    Him in extremely cold weather really doesn't bode well for the Vikes O which leads me to believe yea there will be a lot of AP.

We better load the box and make him throw it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageman1973 View Post
    They lost to the Packers! And we all know it!!
    Not according to the NFL rulebook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Really? It sure does look like you are. Good thing for the no asterick rule, or SB XL would have an asterisks next to it too.

If you people can't understand that the refs are part of the game (even replacement refs) then you just don't understand the game you are watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yea we lost that game but still for our roster to be turned around in two seasons and have 10 wins is pretty impressive imo.
    11 wins, don't be sorry for the win over the cheese heads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    The denver broncos are the biggest pretenders. peyton manning was always overrated. Von miller isn't that good and champ bailey just isn't what he used to be. The team will really miss brian dawkins because they don't have a leader and are full of thugs. they only beat two teams over .500 and think they're the ****. I see them losing in the divisional game and i see manning leaving after next year when they'll have a tougher schedule and miss the playoffs.

P.S. - Gotcha BigdaddyBurch :wink:
    The raiders should be sent to okc for pretending to be a NFL team the past 30 years. Sorry bro, raiders are the joke of the league and will continue to be. Peyton Manning is better than anybody in Raiders history, remind us the last time you had anybody close to miller or bailey?

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Seattle and Atlanta. Though pretenders is harsh, at least for Seattle. More like, most incomplete, or weakest link, there are just better teams in the playoffs, records aside.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Seattle and Atlanta. Though pretenders is harsh, at least for Seattle. More like, most incomplete, or weakest link, there are just better teams in the playoffs, records aside.
    Like who? Are you saying we are near the bottom of the playoff teams? Thats what a pretender is.

You think the Hawks are less complete of a team than the Colts? or the Vikings?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Not according to the NFL rulebook.
    according to the NFL rulebook they lost... according to the footlocker refs they won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    We will beat the packers again. Book it

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    The raiders should be sent to okc for pretending to be a NFL team the past 30 years. Sorry bro, raiders are the joke of the league and will continue to be. Peyton Manning is better than anybody in Raiders history, remind us the last time you had anybody close to miller or bailey?
    Hahaha there is a P.S. portion of my post you missed. It's called white font. And it's called sarcasm. I'm learning from the best. Bigdaddyburch. I see why you do this now lol ppl are so guillable.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast