Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The AFC

vCash
    The denver broncos are the biggest pretenders. peyton manning was always overrated. Von miller isn't that good and champ bailey just isn't what he used to be. The team will really miss brian dawkins because they don't have a leader and are full of thugs. they only beat two teams over .500 and think they're the ****. I see them losing in the divisional game and i see manning leaving after next year when they'll have a tougher schedule and miss the playoffs.

P.S. - Gotcha BigdaddyBurch :wink:

vCash
    Easily the Broncos. They cant beat good teams which tends to be a problem in the playoffs.

vCash
    There are a lot of pretenders. Falcons, Colts, Bengals, Ravens...
    Seahawks are just straight up overrated.

vCash
    Im gonna say none. The teams that are there earned their way in. It's a new season starting next week. Hell, the last 2 teams in for the NFC (Vikes,Skins) are on respective 4 and 7 game winning streaks. Anyone can win starting next week.

vCash
    Seahawks. dark horses always turn out to be pretenders. wouldn't be surprised seeing them go one and done, they won't get past atlanta imo

vCash
    No question it's Seattle. They're a great story just not ready for a Super Bowl run.
    U MAD LAKERS FANS --- DON'T WORRY THERE'S ALWAYS 2017

SOMETHING TELLS ME DWIGHT HOWARD IS LOVING HIS DECISION RIGHT NOW!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Falcons. Texans. Vikings. 49ers (because of Kaepernick)
    coming from a Packer fan who's team will lose to the Vikings twice in one week.

vCash
    Hilarious that people say the Broncos. Apparently they're a bad team because they crushed weak teams and lost to the elite teams. Would they be better if they had beat the Texans and lost to the Chiefs? Know what really made the difference in the Broncos' losses? Turnovers. If they can limit TOs, I think they can go the distance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    They have the most hype coming in to the playoffs, with a rookie QB. Just sounds like a recipe for an upset. I'm not saying they aren't good cause damn are they good. Just think they can get upset.
    I actually kind of mirror this logic, but in reverse about Atlanta. I think they're being overlooked because of their late season struggles, but they didn't have much to play for. Look for a new fire to be lit under that team and if somebody looks past them they might get smacked in the face by a whole bunch of points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    The AFC
    Bingo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Fixed
    Even though you get called for trolling every single thread you still keep going. You realize now everyone knows what you're doing? You're not funny.

Here comes the typical response of

"I must of missed the trolling as I am not. It's just me not being a homer as I know the broncos are not very good and that the raiders are better with the second best quarterback in the afc Carson Palmer. Blah blah Peyton manning is terrible. Blah blah"

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Because it's Seattle? Come on dude, thats the only reason people need. Lucky most of these guys couldn't pick a hottie out of a line-up of turn-ups to save their life.

Sure their are going to come up with a 3-5 road record while leaving off the fact they haven't lost by a margin larger than 7 all year. If things went right for them in those 5 lossess, we could easily be talking about an unbeaten season from a rookie QB.
    They lost to the Packers! And we all know it!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    coming from a Packer fan who's team will lose to the Vikings twice in one week.
    Good luck with Ponder starting his 1st playoff game,But having AP is a huge advantage.

vCash
    As much as I want them to beat the Pack, I think it's the Vikings. I can't see them making a run with Christian Ponder..

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast