Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh, yes. Didn't even notice that PS before. Never know about Raiders fans. Have heard similar comments with sincerity from some of them.

Burch, you now have people ****ing with us.
    13-3 dont piss on my mojo while its working. Although I will be placing a bet on the other team we play in the first round who ever that might be.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Find a team that stops AP and it's the Vikings......but no one can quite stop the man can they?

Texans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetropolitans View Post
    Find a team that stops AP and it's the Vikings......but no one can quite stop the man can they?

Texans.
    Seattle didn't stop him and still won.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Seattle didn't stop him and still won.
    Wasn't saying they can't be beat just saying I don't think they're pretenders

vCash

Texans.
    teams have notstped AP and won. AP can't literally do it on his own
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Wasn't saying they can't be beat just saying I don't think they're pretenders
    none of the playoff teams are pretenders, but since the vikings are the least liekly to win (doesnt mean they cant), the are the biggest pretender of the 12 remaining
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'll say it. Packers I feel they are always overrated

vCash
    Everybody but the Packers and maybe the Vikings. Worst wildcard week I can remember.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Everybody but the Packers and maybe the Vikings. Worst wildcard week I can remember.
    Worst? This looks like a great wildcard weekend to me. Great storylines.

vCash
    Every team is a pretender except two?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Worst? This looks like a great wildcard weekend to me. Great storylines.
    Looking at the teams, not the storylines.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    if the giants were in the playoffs it would be the patriots lol, but since that's not the case i'm going with the ravens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Every team is a pretender except two?
    Maybe one with just the Packers offense. Hoping the ground and pound of the Vikqueens is the other. Otherwise, as I see it

Bengals - talented but have traditionally demonstrated they don't belong in the playoffs if they make it

Houston - see Bengals

Indy - new kids on the block and maybe one playoff win in them. Nice team

Ravens - they'll blow it

Washington - enjoy the RGIII wheels while they last. He's tricking a lot of defenses but . . . .

Seattle - maybe they will win their first road playoff game in 30 years (1983). Only two road games and a Superbowl after that. Pretender

on deck - the contenders (49ers, Falcons, Pats, Broncos)

vCash
    The broncos are a complete team and the Patriots are also..I could see either of them winning it all. The Redskins and Seahawks have great momentum though in the NFC. I definitely wouldn't want to play the Seachickens right now, but I wouldn't be so afraid of the Skins.

Texans and Falcons are posers with easy schedules this year and the Ravens coasted in on fumes and will likely pack it in early.

vCash
    Maybe one with just the Packers offense. Hoping the ground and pound of the Vikqueens is the other. Otherwise, as I see it

Bengals - talented but have traditionally demonstrated they don't belong in the playoffs if they make it

Houston - see Bengals

Indy - new kids on the block and maybe one playoff win in them. Nice team

Ravens - they'll blow it

Washington - enjoy the RGIII wheels while they last. He's tricking a lot of defenses but . . . .

Seattle - maybe they will win their first road playoff game in 30 years (1983). Only two road games and a Superbowl after that. Pretender

on deck - the contenders (49ers, Falcons, Pats, Broncos)
    Seattle very well could lose to the Redskins but i don't know how we are pretenders i think we will be a force for some time our team is very young 2nd youngest on Offense i believe.

Also i disagree with you on RG3 sure he is tricking Defenses with the read option but he can throw it like a traditional QB.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 01-02-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast