Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtsSpursTerps View Post
    The Colts got to have the lowest floor of all the teams. But overall, I'm very confident heading into Baltimore
    Going into the Texans game in Houston the Colts were the only playoff team on the negative side in point differential, by a lot. Not sure where they finished though.

Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    atlanta, houston.

the way houston has limped into the playoffs, its not going to end well for them. that *** whoopin they took in new england messed with there confidence. They may make it past cinci, but then they will be out.
    They went limping in last year also and played well in both playoff games but their defense(injuries) and o-line aren't as good this year. I do agree with you that the Patriots game seemed to kill their confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Foreskins, Falcons, Texans, Ravens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    atlanta, houston, denver

the way houston has limped into the playoffs, its not going to end well for them. that *** whoopin they took in new england messed with there confidence. They may make it past cinci, but then they will be out.
    Fixed

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Need I say it?

Still hurt about Teblow are we?

burch you're not funny, Posting stupid statements just to get attention is getting old. You bash the broncos every chance you get and claim to be a fan. Get back on your meds please.

vCash
    Baltimore. Old defense, bad QB (aka AFC Bears).

vCash

vCash
    Can't blame people for picking ATL based on there playoff track record but anything can happen.

vCash
    Common answer but the Texans i like there run game but there Defense has been a let down lately and there QB doesn't look very sharp to me.

vCash
    Texans, Baltimore, Atlanta, and the darkhorse.... Seattle.

vCash
    How in the hell do people see Seattle as a pretender? They lost to 1 playoff team that they split the season series with.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    How in the hell do people see Seattle as a pretender? They lost to 1 playoff team that they split the season series with.
    They have the most hype coming in to the playoffs, with a rookie QB. Just sounds like a recipe for an upset. I'm not saying they aren't good cause damn are they good. Just think they can get upset.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    They have the most hype coming in to the playoffs, with a rookie QB. Just sounds like a recipe for an upset. I'm not saying they aren't good cause damn are they good. Just think they can get upset.
    Fair enough. It's honestly hard for me to call any team a pretender this year with the league wide parity. Only mentioned Atlanta because they haven't won a playoff game under this regime.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Because it's Seattle? Come on dude, thats the only reason people need. Lucky most of these guys couldn't pick a hottie out of a line-up of turn-ups to save their life.

Sure their are going to come up with a 3-5 road record while leaving off the fact they haven't lost by a margin larger than 7 all year. If things went right for them in those 5 lossess, we could easily be talking about an unbeaten season from a rookie QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    But being upsetted is not a pretender. A pretender is a team that has no buisness being in the playoffs.

vCash
    For me its the road record. They play very well at home, but very average on the road to me

PAPI SMASH!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast