Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Did Leslie Frazier screw Adrian Peterson?

Last week, Frazier took out Peterson with like five minutes left in the game. Gerhart then got eight carries to run out the clock. The game wasn't even that far away, 23-6 Vikings.

It's a hypothetical, but he screwed his best player because in a situation where you are chasing a record, you need every rep. I was kind of shocked he did that, because that could have easily net Peterson an extra 30 yards.

I bet we'd be sitting here with AP on top of the record, but we'll never know.

Obviously Frazier made all the right moves today for the "W", but he royally screwed up last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Last week, Frazier took out Peterson with like five minutes left in the game. Gerhart then got eight carries to run out the clock. The game wasn't even that far away, 23-6 Vikings.

It's a hypothetical, but he screwed his best player because in a situation where you are chasing a record, you need every rep. I was kind of shocked he did that, because that could have easily net Peterson an extra 30 yards.

I bet we'd be sitting here with AP on top of the record, but we'll never know.

Obviously Frazier made all the right moves today for the "W", but he royally screwed up last week.
    It happens. I know the year TD got 2k there were games at the end of the season he only played a half. I dont think he did it on purpose with the idea of screwing him. Football is a team sport, the goal of that team is to win the SB not win awards and break records.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    naaaaa it would be hard to expect a guy to get close to 200 yards against the packers (2) again. which remarkably he did.

vCash
    How about instead we talk about the tremendous job that Leslie Frazier has done this year? I like that idea better.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Well AP DID get like 40 carries and had 200 yards, I say he got his chance.

vCash
    In hindsight, sure. Heck Percy Harvin got 22 carries over the course of the season.

But there is no way he thought he'd get 200 yards against GB.

vCash
    Have to remember, AD is still considered fragile coming back from that injury. Can't believe I just said that, but when you have a game wrapped up, it's wise to sit your beasts and save them for another day.

vCash
    If he played AP late in the game when the vikes were up by over tds and he got hurt, he would get criticized me and the vikings would be done.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    Have to remember, AD is still considered fragile coming back from that injury. Can't believe I just said that, but when you have a game wrapped up, it's wise to sit your beasts and save them for another day.
    Considered fragile? If he was considered fragile, he would split carries, watch his amount of touches, or do something to watch him. Minnesota did none of that. And thats why they made it to the playoffs.

vCash
    I was screaming at the TV saying you just wait AP will be 10 yard shy of the record and we will regret him not getting some more yards against the Texians when we threw Toby in...and we were 9yrds short...Ouch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Considered fragile? If he was considered fragile, he would split carries, watch his amount of touches, or do something to watch him. Minnesota did none of that. And thats why they made it to the playoffs.
    Coming back to this, I have no idea what I was trying to get at. No damn idea whatsoever. lmao Seriously though, if he doesn't come back the way he did this is another 3-13 team at best. Like I said though, Frazier played it smart by sitting him that final stretch of that game. Maybe if we (I bleed Purple) weren't in the hunt, he gets those carries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I was screaming at the TV saying you just wait AP will be 10 yard shy of the record and we will regret him not getting some more yards against the Texians when we threw Toby in...and we were 9yrds short...Ouch
    Sorry, but you weren't nine yards short. The team wasn't 9 yards short. AD was.

TBH, I don't think AD cares a whole hell of a lot. If anything, coming up short'll motivate him. That just is the kind of guy he seems to be.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Well the Texans did a good job overall in containing him for that game. But yeah looking back it kinda sucks he didn't stay in and rush for a few more yards.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Anyone who thinks he's leaving is on a good one. and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Peterson tweaked an injury in that game. Honestly, I know from a fan standpoint it's easy to say "geez, just play him", but it is a team, and the ultimate goal is to win games. Why continue to put a limping AP on the field when the game is in-hand? Just to get a record? Completely immature way to look at it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Sorry, but you weren't nine yards short. The team wasn't 9 yards short. AD was.

TBH, I don't think AD cares a whole hell of a lot. If anything, coming up short'll motivate him. That just is the kind of guy he seems to be.
    I see what you're trying to do as far as him saying "we", but if you don't think the team should take pride in what AP has done, you're not seeing it clearly.

The OL doesn't run the ball, but you better believe they are apart of AP's great year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast