Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Where did you hear that Espn insider asmarks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsman21 View Post
    Where did you hear that Espn insider asmarks?
    ESPN.com's front page has Cousins featured on it. There is an insider story/trade idea, i copied word for word what it said.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    You guys are forgetting what happened last time we took a chance on a guy with a hot head attitude (chandler) honestly cousins reminds me of a younger chandler! When cousins is playing look at his stats.

vCash
    Carlisle would get the most out of Cousins. Wish we still had Dwane Casey on this staff. I think he could do wonders with DMC as well.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Chandler was never a hot head, he's just a passionate, intense guy.

vCash
    So chandler didn't talk trash to dirk while he was with the hornets? Look, in my opinion cousins has the potential to be one of the or maybe the best center in the league. Look at what he's done the last couple games since all the trade rumors 16 points 13 boards 6 dimes and 3 steals. It's obvious he doesn't want to be with the kings! If anyone can tame him it's Cuban.

vCash
    That's good, but is he going to help the mavs contend? He is a talented player but its up to him to mature. I'm going to trust the fo that they know what they're doing.

vCash
    guys i would go crazy if we can sign dwight in the offseason BUT i like cousins too since he came into the league.
    he needs some love and a player like dirk.... think about it what dirk/coach c have done with mayo and his work ethic , mayo is working harder and only because he saw dirk working out !!!

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Cousins has got the skill to be a franchise player would like to see him and mayo do work together.What do yall think about Mike James trying out for the Mavs through the D league.
    Hello Mr Crowder

vCash
    Podcast: Marc Stein joins Galloway & Company and says that DeMarcus Cousins would be a good fit with the Dallas ... http://t.co/hpuVf8tv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataro41 View Post
    Cousins has got the skill to be a franchise player would like to see him and mayo do work together.What do yall think about Mike James trying out for the Mavs through the D league.
    I don't understand the infatuation with going after elder PG in their late 30s. Unless Dallas feels confident they will deal Collison in a trade later it doesn't make sense to me. James was just 'okay' years ago and now they want to sign him. There's a reason he's not in the league.

vCash
    Your right he is an okay player but i just see it as desperation
    Hello Mr Crowder

vCash
    Mike James Signs With D-League's Legends

In an effort to ultimately secure a contract from the Dallas Mavericks, veteran guard Mike James has signed with the Texas Legends of the NBA D-League, agent Bernie Lee confirmed to ****** on Thursday.

James is hoping to play about one week in the D-League and then sign with the Mavericks sometime after the guarantee date of contracts on Jan. 10.

After a strong showing with the Chicago Bulls last season, James has been training in Houston. James, 37, went through a similar journey a season ago when he played impressively with the Erie BayHawks before signing with the Bulls.

James has averages of 10.4 points and 3.6 assists over his 10-year career.

ESPN first reported James' deal with the Legends.
    from Real GM

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    I wonder who gets waived?

vCash
    Mike James the legend....

come on these signings are so pointless. Chris Douglas Roberts, Mike James, Fisher, Troy Murphy, Eddy Curry, etc etc all the same. The only time these small name signings worked was with Delonte West but he went cray cray in the lockerroom. In the end just a waste of time/space

plus our weapons on the perimeter are fine. Mayo/Carter/Marion/Jones/Collison/Roddy are fine. Center is where the issues lay first and foremost. Rebounding/Interior Defense. That is all the Mavs need to be a good playoff team. Thats it. THATS IT make a move ****.

honestly Id rather have Chandler then Deron Williams straight up.. and I hate Collison. These little signings for only like 2 weeks are so pointless. What does Cuban/Carlisle even expect from them? Better off just keeping the original same talent level guys and letting them get more comfortable.

I say keep Dirk, Mayo, Marion, Carter. Kaman Collison maybe. The rest really dont matter at this point with the way Carlisle plays them the same roles.

btw Brandon Wright was so damn good all last year.. he had a bad playoffs and Carlisle hasnt even gave him another shot when he was good. I felt somewhat comfortable with Mahimni/Wright playing center. Kaman makes me nervous cuz he never grabs boards and never makes good stops. The Mavs shoulda went HARD for like Camby/Wallace like the Knicks have...

Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast