Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

Mavericks Rumors/Speculation - Sources: Mavs to fill 15th spot with Chris Wright

Hey new thread for updated for fresh rumors and Mavs trade speculation.

STATE OF THE MAVS:

Overall Record: 29-33
    Win/Loss Streak: Won 3
    Last 10 Games: 6-4
    Division Standing: 4th place
    Conference: 10th place

Latest Mavs Rumor:
    The Dallas Mavericks will fill their freshly-vacated 15th roster spot by calling up Iowa Energy point guard Chris Wright from the D-League
    Last Transaction - Mavericks waive G Dominique Jones
    Last edited by thedfactor; 03-11-2013 at 09:17 AM.

vCash
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...cousins-trade/

Dan Fegan is the important tool here as he's got a great relationship with Mark Cuban and it seems Cousin's preferred choices start with Boston and Dallas. Fegan is well-known for moving his clients relatively promptly. With the Kings at the time, Kevin Martin switched to Fegan and in a short time was dealt to the Rockets.

Either team will have to take on some of the Kings bad contracts if it got to that point, but trade talks could be happening as I type.

vCash
    I feel we would have to give way too much up for Cousins, but maybe it would be worth it... Who really knows? The names that have been mentioned in a possible trade seems to make it really one-sided for them, but at least we would get Jimmer.

I just want this season to get better very soon.

GO MAVS!!!

MAVSMAN!!!!

vCash
    mike fisher ‏@fishsports
    just visited w 2 sources on idea of Cousins-to-#Mavs. Story coming to http://DallasBasketball.com

vCash
    I don't know if cousins will make the mavs better! He is a talented player, but has a attitude problem. I really want the mavs to wait on Dwight Howard.

vCash
    At this point, what MORE will we lose anyway? So go for it, if possible. It's a risk this way or the other.

vCash
    Cousins/Mayo combo would be a nice. Please make this happen. He has all the tools in the world.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    I know people will think I'm insane...but I'd take Cousins over Howard. I don't see the same Dwight out there right now as the one that was able to string together DPOY wins. Both have attitude problems...but one is a baby, the other is immature. I'll take Cousins and his aggressive attitude over Dwight and his passive, flip flopping one. Cousins is productive, younger and cheaper.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Yea agreed COusins is young and has a chance to change Howard is a developed baby set in his ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    I know people will think I'm insane...but I'd take Cousins over Howard. I don't see the same Dwight out there right now as the one that was able to string together DPOY wins. Both have attitude problems...but one is a baby, the other is immature. I'll take Cousins and his aggressive attitude over Dwight and his passive, flip flopping one. Cousins is productive, younger and cheaper.
    Yup ,you are right, I really think you are insane
    Cousins is by far less proven that D12 ,and he is very inconsistent , this team lost a lot of its veteran leadership when Jet and Kidd left and there will be doubts this team right now will be able to help Cousins to get his head right
    look ,I would take Cousins now over a chance on Howard ,with the team sucks right now and Dirk even older than Kobe who is doing better ,I doubt there is enough reasons for Howard to leave LA for the Mavs , but if we were 100% sure that we can get Howard in summer then I would pass in summer ,that isn't the case anyway
    PS:I doubt we will be even able to get Cousins , we can't trade our first round pick,we don't have enough pieces for the kings ,though they suck as an organizations so who knows

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Howard is improving in Lakerland. The last games, he's going up and I don't see a reason why he should be leaving. He's their second option and his D is slowly coming back too. Show my a title contender where he'd be a clear number one option. There's none and that's for a reason. As long as he's getting along with Kobe, he'll remain a Laker.

And yeah, Howard being still better than Cousins but that doesn't mean I would not take him if he wants to join us. Risk aside, we're gambling quiet a while with no winning so I may ask again, what to lose? Get a bundle together and trade for someone this season.

vCash
    I don't see what the kings would want from us

If we can get him, I'd be up for it, I think winning and the veteran leadership in dallas would be enough to keep Cousins under control

The Kings would be taking a step back trading with us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    I don't see what the kings would want from us

If we can get him, I'd be up for it, I think winning and the veteran leadership in dallas would be enough to keep Cousins under control

The Kings would be taking a step back trading with us.
    Expiring contracts perhaps?

Btw I'm completely down for the idea of obtaining Cousins, it is better than gambling our way for D12.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    I would rather have Howard than cousins in my opinion. I think the mavs are trying to wait to see what Howard does in the off season. I've already heard sources that that's what the mavs plan is.

vCash
    With Howard you know what you're getting, Cousins is young, immature and unproven.

But if Cuban and the boys were to pull off a trade for Cousins, I'm all for it. We'd have a Center for the next 10 years.

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast