Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I've always said the chances are next to zero, but **** happens so you can't rule anything out. All it takes is one team to blow the Marlins away, or one more bad decision on Loria's part.

vCash
    the only way we get Stanton is if we give up

Boegarts, Bradley, Webster/DeLaRosa/Barnes, +

vCash
    na thats to much.
    XB or Bradely + RDLR + Barnes + Iggy and a 2 lesser guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckus16969 View Post
    na thats to much.
    XB or Bradely + RDLR + Barnes + Iggy and a 2 lesser guys
    after Bud's comments after the last trade, thrown in a MLB player or two (young one's) and you might get considered

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal

Lots of interest in #Marlins’ Stanton, but sources all but rule out a deal. One source says chances are “as close to zero as they can be

Sorry Normar and Majesty. Looks like they are not trading him.
    Ok Steve Urkel.
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - #7 in the World

French Canadian Eugenie Bouchard

vCash
    Still like the idea of flipping Ellsbury for Olt+ then trading Doubront + WMB + Webster + Swihart + Workman + Brentz for Stanton

vCash

vCash
    A guy like Stanton doesn't come along that often. A young powerful hitter. There are a shortage of sluggers that are that young. He would be a great player to build around for next 15 years. Given his age and all I would trade for him in a heart beat. I now our farm will take a huge hit but maybe we can trade Ellsbury and possible other pieces to Seattle or Texas who would seem desprite for a offensive player and both could use a center fielder. That would still continue our youth movement while getting a center piece that be great for a long time. The thing is after the deal we can always try to get some youth for Saltomachia and Ellsbury and if what the market is for pitching we need to develope as look what a non ace Shields cost and Grienski to be a number 2 starter in LA we need to hope Farell will work his magic with young pitchers.

vCash
    Holy cow that kid can hit! I hope BC is watching him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmonster24 View Post
    A guy like Stanton doesn't come along that often. A young powerful hitter. There are a shortage of sluggers that are that young. He would be a great player to build around for next 15 years. Given his age and all I would trade for him in a heart beat. I now our farm will take a huge hit but maybe we can trade Ellsbury and possible other pieces to Seattle or Texas who would seem desprite for a offensive player and both could use a center fielder. That would still continue our youth movement while getting a center piece that be great for a long time. The thing is after the deal we can always try to get some youth for Saltomachia and Ellsbury and if what the market is for pitching we need to develope as look what a non ace Shields cost and Grienski to be a number 2 starter in LA we need to hope Farell will work his magic with young pitchers.
    I have high hopes for Xander. Will he be a verison of Stanton? I don't think so. If Xander produces half of stanton i'd be happy. I had high hopes for Iggy but IMO i think he was rushed into the Majors because of all injuries and I think he was nervous and wasn't ready. Again this is my opinion. I know we all were like when is Iggy coming up hes a stud. I just hope we don't do that with Xander bring him up when hes ready.

vCash
    A 60 mph pitching machine lobbing golf balls to an aluminum bat will do that, lol.

Still a nice poke though.
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - #7 in the World

French Canadian Eugenie Bouchard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Sox Fan View Post
    A 60 mph pitching machine lobbing golf balls to an aluminum bat will do that, lol.

Still a nice poke though.
    I thought the same thing, to give some reference though, the article states Bryce Harper got 502ft under the same conditions. Though as the article states as well, the guy isn't very well known for his contact aka Wily Mo.
    -

vCash
    The kif is huge tho 6'4 250lbs. Thome anyyone??

vCash
    The kid is huge tho. Thome anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bo sox fan View Post
    ok steve urkel.
    lol

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast