Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have the Broncos play?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bengals

2 12.50%
  • Ravens

5 31.25%
  • Colts

9 56.25%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If we win the SB and the Pats get beat by the Texans and Pats fans say that we didn't beat them all you have to do is say "we beat the team that beat you". We didn't beat the Redskins, Seahawks, Vikings, Packers, Falcons, and 49ers either but their fans would be equally as foolish to bring up that we didn't play them.
    That would only work with logical folk which doesn't describe the majority of PSD Pats fans.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That would only work with logical folk which doesn't describe the majority of PSD Pats fans.
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/.../216/7nTnr.png

vCash
    I want to play NE. Burch put it well, "got to beat the best to be the best". Also, if by chance we do make it to the SB, I don't want a year of, "you wouldn't have made it if you played us" from Pats fans.
    If we end up winning it all then who cares. If they're the best then we'll play them.

I kind of wanted Cinci to pull out a win yesterday since they played so bad and in no way deserved to be even close to winning so that would've been nice for us I think cos we'd smash them.

Hope NE get knocked off by Houston and if we get through, I'd rather lose to them than the Pats.

vCash
    As long as they can count up to one I'm fine. They would need to know we won 1 Superbowl trophy this year and they won 0 Superbowl trophies, if we win the Superbowl.

Who we will beat is irrelevant quite frankly.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I don't really believe in the "beat the best to be the best". All it takes is one bad match-up or a lucky bounce in Football.

vCash
    I'm watching the colts game and I realized that their right tackle might be the worst in the NFL. he is awful.

vCash
    Well fellows looks like we will be re matching the ravens next weekend, so the AFC playoffs look like rematches all the way to the super bowl no matter who plays who
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Baltimore it is.

vCash
    Let's take it to Baltimore and shut this stupid ray Lewis retirement media show down! Remember when we got beat by the steelers in the afc championship game and they were riding that gay Jerome bettis retirement bus, media was jocking pitt

vCash
    Bring on the Ravens!

vCash
    Every man and his dog will be pulling for the Ravens next week because of Ray Lewis. Can't let it affect the team.

vCash
    just have one simple mindset..

Win your home games...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123