Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have the Broncos play?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bengals

2 12.50%
  • Ravens

5 31.25%
  • Colts

9 56.25%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Lucks been overrated as hell this year. He has like the 3rd worst completion percentage in the league and the only reason he threw for all those yards is cause he threw so many times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lucks been overrated as hell this year. He has like the 3rd worst completion percentage in the league and the only reason he threw for all those yards is cause he threw so many times
    Could the low completion percentage not also be attributed to the number of attempts? Why one and not the other? I imagine their running game isn't very good either.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I say bring on Cinci and beat them just like earlier this year. Rather play a tougher teams to get perpared for the Pats

vCash
    I said the Bengals, their defense is pretty solid but their offense hasn't been that good as of late. If you can shut down or maintain AJ Green, their offense struggles. They don't have any other consistent options or weapons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I say bring on Cinci and beat them just like earlier this year. Rather play a tougher teams to get perpared for the Pats
    Thankfully that game will be played in Denver

vCash
    I think all three teams will be a tough test though I am starting to think that we will end up playing the Bengals considering how poorly the Texans are playing.

vCash
    Even though the Ravens are sliding now, I think the return of RL and their past playoff success (inparticularly road playoff success) make them the team I'd least like to see to start. The Colts bother me as well because they are playing with house money, the Pogano situation and I am not sure how the Manning vs Indy thing would play out. I'd rather not throw that wrench into our normal prep. For these reasons I'd most like to face Cincy to start. I agree with 'jt1bui' about the Bengal offense and I do not think they are ready for a trip to the AFC title game.

Go Broncos!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Could the low completion percentage not also be attributed to the number of attempts? Why one and not the other? I imagine their running game isn't very good either.
    Your grasp of how percentages work is quite poor.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    I would play Indy. This is because its a young team, and Luck turns the ball over a lot. Not a scary run team and the defense is nothing scary.

Bengals- When we struggled and we beat them. Dalton has to many mistakes and they are young.

Ravens- This team can be a darkhorse to make it deep. Experienced. You know they are going to play their *** off for Ray. If Flacco for some reason shows up, its going to be a dog fight. This team has made runs before...

vCash
    I guess if I have a choice it would be Baltimore and the reason is I went to the game back in 97 against the Jaguars and I don't want a team sneaking up on us again!! We know what the Ravens are and aren't scared. Honestly with the leadership on our team though I am not worried.. I would bet a paycheck we get to the AFC championship against anyone!!

vCash
    The Colts and only cause we haven't played them yet and i would like go see a new opponent instead of someone we already played
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Looks like it's gonna be the winner of Baltimore/Indy.

I'm happy the Texans won. Best chance to knock off NE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Looks like it's gonna be the winner of Baltimore/Indy.

I'm happy the Texans won. Best chance to knock off NE.
    I want to play NE. Burch put it well, "got to beat the best to be the best". Also, if by chance we do make it to the SB, I don't want a year of, "you wouldn't have made it if you played us" from Pats fans.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I want to play NE. Burch put it well, "got to beat the best to be the best". Also, if by chance we do make it to the SB, I don't want a year of, "you wouldn't have made it if you played us" from Pats fans
    True.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I want to play NE. Burch put it well, "got to beat the best to be the best". Also, if by chance we do make it to the SB, I don't want a year of, "you wouldn't have made it if you played us" from Pats fans.
    If we win the SB and the Pats get beat by the Texans and Pats fans say that we didn't beat them all you have to do is say "we beat the team that beat you". We didn't beat the Redskins, Seahawks, Vikings, Packers, Falcons, and 49ers either but their fans would be equally as foolish to bring up that we didn't play them.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast