Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have the Broncos play?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bengals

2 12.50%
  • Ravens

5 31.25%
  • Colts

9 56.25%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who would you rather play in the next round? Bengals, Ravens or Colts?

Rank them in order based on which team you would most want to have the Broncos play to team you want them least wanting them to play. Please be sure to discuss your reasoning below.

1) Indy
    2) Baltimore
    3) Cinci

I just like the way we match up against the Colts and nobody knows the colts personnel better than Manning. Also the Colts like the Ravens struggle on the road while Cinci is a great road team at 6-2.

Discuss.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    1) Ravens
    2) Colts
    3) Bengals

Already wiped the floor with the Ravens, they're on a pretty bad slide. Flacco n company dont strike any fear into me whatsoever.

Rookie QB in the playoffs and a very weak offensive line. Manning would tear this defense a new one.

Havent the Bengals won 7 of their last 8 or something along those lines? Some havent been pretty but this team is hot right now.

vCash
    dont want to play the bengals out of all the listed teams.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Colts. Not because the whole Manning-Colts thing either. I'm not too worried about them. Von and Dumervil will be a nightmare for them. Manning should have no problem against them.

Ravens are still the Ravens, so I don't know. They don't worry me, but Ray will be back I guess.

I want no part of Cincinnati. We should beat them, but they're hot, their defense is very good and AJ Green is a beast.

vCash
    1. Ravens
    2. Colts
    3. Bengals
    Ravens would by far be my preference to face off against. As much as people say that Peyton knows the Colts defence and can pick em apart, they also should know him pretty well as well. The Bengals are way to much of a handful for my liking.

vCash
    The way we spanked the Ravens, I wouldn't mind playing them. We also beat the Bengals but I felt much better after the Raven game. I'm not sure how I feel about the Colts, I think they have potential to be a spoiler.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Manning vrs the Colts would just be cool to watch. Doesn't matter who we play we will win.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    I don't care if were the best than beat them all!!

vCash
    I don't like testing fate. We better respect any opponet we end up facing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I don't like testing fate. We better respect any opponet we end up facing.
    Pretty much this, but I would rather face the Ravens or Bengals over the Colts. If there is any team out there who knows Mannings offense and line calls, it is the Colts. I am certain that our offensive play book isn't exactly like the Colts of old, but I would assume that it isn't that much different.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Pretty much this, but I would rather face the Ravens or Bengals over the Colts. If there is any team out there who knows Mannings offense and line calls, it is the Colts. I am certain that our offensive play book isn't exactly like the Colts of old, but I would assume that it isn't that much different.
    That may be true but Manning did not have this running game in Indy. Some things they will be able to figure out against him, for sure, but no everything. He is still PFM. Plus, I just think of all of those teams mentioned, Indy has the least talent. I am not as scared of their talent as I am with Baltimore Smith and Rice or Cincy with AJ Green.

vCash
    The Colts scare me. They are still riding an emotional high from getting their coach back and they have a QB that knows how to ball when the game is on the line. The Colts can keep it close with pretty much anyone, the Broncos would need to get a quick score or two and collect a turnover that turns into points as well to make me comfortable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    That may be true but Manning did not have this running game in Indy. Some things they will be able to figure out against him, for sure, but no everything. He is still PFM. Plus, I just think of all of those teams mentioned, Indy has the least talent. I am not as scared of their talent as I am with Baltimore Smith and Rice or Cincy with AJ Green.
    I agree in terms of talent, but IMO the Colt's familiarity with PFM would be tougher to overcome than a good player or two. Also, IMO facing Luck is a greater challenge than facing Flacco.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I agree in terms of talent, but IMO the Colt's familiarity with PFM would be tougher to overcome than a good player or two. Also, IMO facing Luck is a greater challenge than facing Flacco.
    You think that Luck is that much more of a challenge than Flacco? He did out perform Brady in last years AFC Championship Game. His WR (I believe was Lee Evans) decided to have the case of the dropsees. Also, keep in mind I am a bit biased. I went to the University of Delaware and got to see Flacco play.

vCash
    I feel as if the Ravens just got a little more dangerous with Ray announcing he will retire at the end of the year.

I thought he was going to play one more year after this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast