Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Yes. His contract is ridiculous and his skillset is subpar. This year he took a step backwards imo, which is a rare thing for a player in a contract year. He'll be on some other team that lacks WR depth.
    Wouldn't mind him on the Lions if he comes cheap.. Would prefer not to have to spend another draft pick on a WR. With Titus Young likely being done and Broyles and Burleson having ended the season on IR..their depth at WR is suddenly horrible.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Wouldn't mind him on the Lions if he comes cheap.. Would prefer not to have to spend another draft pick on a WR. With Titus Young likely being done and Broyles and Burleson having ended the season on IR..their depth at WR is suddenly horrible.
    A situation where DHB doesn't have to be "the man" might be ideal for him. I love his energy and work ethic, but clearly he's not a #1. Megatron has nothing to worry about. (Understatement, I know.) But be prepared to deal with the frustrations of DHB's route running and catching ability. Plus, despite his speed, his timing and ability to find voids in a defense are occasionally off as well. While he has improved tremendously over the years, he's not nearly as polished as you'd expect a veteran receiver to be.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Easily the Saints. With their HC back next year, they should compete for the division again next year.

vCash
    Saints, Giants, Lions in the NFC, Steelers in the AFC

vCash
    Raiders

vCash
    If the Rams ever get smart and give Bradford some weapons they can be a good team. They happen to play in the best division in the league now so it'll be difficult for them to pull off making the playoffs, but their defense is good enough to hang with anybody.

vCash
    Bears, Steelers, Saints, Giants

vCash
    Saints. But my darkhorse is the Kansas City Chiefs. The team is just ridiculously young. All they need is a quarterback that can give Charles running room. I have no doubt they will take second in the AFC West next year. Oakland is a mess, San Diego has very little talent in my opinion. Im not saying Kansas City will make the playoffs, but they can definitely make a run at an 8-8 record. The dumbest thing that organization did was get rid of Haley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    If the Rams ever get smart and give Bradford some weapons they can be a good team. They happen to play in the best division in the league now so it'll be difficult for them to pull off making the playoffs, but their defense is good enough to hang with anybody.
    Best Division? NFC North. I don't think its all that close either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Giants and Steelers - that's a layup.
    this

vCash
    Steelers actually finished #1 vs the pass, #2 vs the run, #1 overall defense. but they need to refuel it with youth. and touch up the offense. theyll be back.

Saints gotta fix up that awful defense same with Cowboys.

Giants are always contenders i expect them to turn it around

vCash
    The Bears will be contenders next year, but New Orleans probably has a better chance overall
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Bears, giants and steelers were all very close. Perhaps one extra win and they were all in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Best Division? NFC North. I don't think its all that close either.
    You would be wrong sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Steelers actually finished #1 vs the pass, #2 vs the run, #1 overall defense. but they need to refuel it with youth. and touch up the offense. theyll be back.

Saints gotta fix up that awful defense same with Cowboys.

Giants are always contenders i expect them to turn it around
    6th in scoring defense.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast