Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    vCash
    very well put ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Some of you guys need to get over Al. He is dead. Let him be. Why do I get the feeling that you will still be blaming Al years from now. In his lifetime he became a billionaire, won 3 superbowls, and was a pioneer in the NFL. How did you do? You must admire the fact he didn't just blend in and do what everyone else was doing. He did things his way. Not always right, but his way. For all those things mentioned, is why I became a Raider fan....... He was different...just like the fans.
    very well put......without Al..no raiders.......no mad bomber...no snake.........no bo.....no vertical offense...people talked about shanahan...main reason al fired shanahan,was because shanarat tried to fire hofer art shell..so al fired shanarat and made art hc. Shanarat did not become hc for broncos for quite a few yrs later, he and elway schemed when shanarat was bronco asst to get a really good guy dan reeves fired, so shanarat could be hc.

vCash
    Wow this has gotten off topic. OK about the Offensive Coordinator Hire. My view is its hard to get any good Coordinators if all the good ones are better qualified to be our head coach then are coach is plain and simple.
    This is the truth. We need real coaching. Still a year away from playoffs and a few away from super bowl but it all starts with the coaches and the draft. I would really rather have some coaches with some better experience on my team however.

vCash
    maybe its gotten off topic because we already chose an oc...now we need to wait and see how he does, and how da does , and maybe most important how rm does in the draft and free agency.

vCash

I know so lets talk about the guy

Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    maybe its gotten off topic because we already chose an oc...now we need to wait and see how he does, and how da does , and maybe most important how rm does in the draft and free agency.
    Do we like Olson. Do we think he will be any good for us. What are his upsides for us. Whats the downside.

In Olson’s two seasons as Rams offensive coordinator in 2006 and 2007, running back Steven Jackson had consecutive 1,000-yard seasons, including a career-high of 1,528 in ’06. And, when Olson was coordinator in Tampa Bay, running back LeGarrette Blount had a 1,000-yard rushing season and young quarterback Josh Freeman had his best seasons. Sounds good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Will4Prez View Post
    Saunders gets my vote. He can run the PBS and use DMC to his strengths. We are a running team not a passing team, something Knapp failed to realize. There's a few good candidates besides Saunders, but I'd rather stick with someone who has been here and is familiar with our players, schemes, and coaches.
    been saying that 4ever none listens lets hope olson/saunders ties to air cor-yell makes them tied to eachother because they are both great i hope saunders come back again until he oc again..
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344