Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    off topic but it looks like hue jackson is on his way to Carolina to interview for their OC job. but back to the topic if allen wants to keep his job he needs to hire norv turner or some other OC with HC expierence. Allen needs to get a guy who knows what hes doing. Allen needs a guy who can handle taking an offense on thier own. someone who can be kind of like a HC for the offense if that makes any sense.
    I hear Hue Jackson may go to the Jets who are looking for a hell bent for leather offense. Either way I think we can pretty much scratch him off the list.

With all these interviews and hires going on, we should be interviewing some.

Early bird gets the worm.

The more we sit still the more we limit our choices.

Even if their in the playoffs, interviewing others only gives us more leverage, not less.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    he wasn't on my list. aside from my list of guys to NOT contact.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Bigguy I'm sure you'll let this slide, because its much needed. If anyone thought there was any possibility that hue Jackson was going to become OC of the raiders, you're ****ing retarded. I know this may get me in trouble bigguy but it needed to be said. Why are some people..... Never mind lol. Some people are just too funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Go ahead thinking Carson Palmer will have a bad season. I'll be there to call you out and everyone else who doubts Palmer in due time. But I aint spending one more second on a sorry *** excuse of a Raider fan..
    Chucky the projection is: Nobody will be hearing from you on this matter, I`ll standby patiently.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    If all RM can do try to replicate what he knows of Green Bay, he needs to look at the field of broken dreams littered with teams that tried "Patriots West".

I bet even Green Bay's evolved since RM left and to win you have to innovate, not duplicate.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Chuck I asked you to only go back 15 - 20 years, and you go back 30 years. You certainly don`t know how to follow directions and your name calling skills aren`t very attractive as well.

You do understand Palmer is 12 - 28 his last 40 games as a starter? I never said Dilfer was better, I said Dilfer has a ring and knows directly how not to lose a football game, your guy doesn`t hold that skill.

You act as if Palmer is going to the Hall Of Fame lol, he`s a dud and always has been.

Plunkett has 2 rings and 10 playoff starts. Palmer has 1 playoff appearance his entire career. Using Plunkett isn`t gonna make you feel better.
    how many playoff starts and siperbowl rings before he came to the raiders as a washed up backup?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post

I bet even Green Bay's evolved since RM left and to win you have to innovate, not duplicate.
    Tell that to the Steeler's

They keep replicating the same defense, won them 7 rings...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Bigguy I'm sure you'll let this slide, because its much needed. If anyone thought there was any possibility that hue Jackson was going to become OC of the raiders, you're ****ing retarded. I know this may get me in trouble bigguy but it needed to be said. Why are some people..... Never mind lol. Some people are just too funny.
    I've got to steal this as well....

LMAO

vCash
    NFL | Pep Hamilton receiving interest
    Sat, 12 Jan 2013 09:05:44 -0800

Stanford offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton has received interest from at least three NFL teams regarding offensive coordinator positions, including the New York Jets.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/gnews.php?i...#ixzz2HmwDb8ME
    maybe the Raiders are one of those teams. This would be my favorite hire as OC at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    maybe the Raiders are one of those teams. This would be my favorite hire as OC at this point.
    I seen his name linked to Raider search on some blogs. Pep Hamilton....yep.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    vic tafur said on twitter raiders rumored to be one of the three teams if that happens maybe we draft stepfan taylor too

TyvonBranch

vCash
    If Pep is their guy they better convince him before Lovie gets hired as HC

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

If Lovie Smith lands an HC job, he'd like to bring along Stanford OC Pep Hamilton, whom @BFeldmanCBS reported as a Jets OC candidate.

vCash
    If they get Pep I'll be ****ing so stoked.

vCash
    I just asked Bill Williamson if Raiders are interested in Pep on twitter:

Bill Williamson ‏@espn_afcwest

@humorousfiend Nothing official, but if I had to guess, I'd say yes.

vCash
    Finally some good news!!

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast