Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Here's my view on DA. I believe as a rookie head coach he just wanted to get the pieces in place to start the 2012 season, I think he was some what desperate and really had no good judge of character. A rookie coach flaw. I think this season will teach him a lot as to evaluate personnel and hire the right coach for the right job. I'm glad we kept DA for continuity. This year was a trial and tribulation for DA. 2013 is when he will be really tested for his decision making. I really believe Palmer and DMC can be the players we need. Knapp held us back much like Al Davis did. Also keep in mind, we now have a GM who will also be accountable, which has never been done. Here's to 2013!

vCash
    Potential candidates to replace Knapp would seemingly include offense-minded head coaches who were fired Monday in Norv Turner, Ken Whisenhunt and Pat Schurmer. Al Saunders, who was the Raiders' offensive coordinator in 2011, was on staff this past season as the team's senior offensive assistant.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Whisenhunt anyone??? He did a decent job early in HC job in Arizona he did well in Pittsburg as oc...

vCash
    Whisenhut maybe, let's see who else gets fired

vCash
    Ken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    I want Hue back. I know I'm bout to get clowned but Hue gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would have no problem with Hubert being the Raiders offensive coordinator, but not the Head Coach. That being said I don't see Hubert coming back with the current regime in place.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 12-31-2012 at 03:00 PM.

vCash
    I can smell the smoke coming out of everyone's head.

vCash
    I really don't care who they get as long as they learn from their mistake and not rush just to grab someone. Let's get someone who's a good fit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I'm so glad the downfield days are over

DHB will be gone for 8 mil, Moore proved his is a slot WR and nothing else, Ford is as reliable as DMC, and our best WR was an undrafted FA in Streater.

Say hello to WCO baby, say goodbye to the downfield philosophy that got us nowhere
    Did you miss the part where Knapp and Pollack got fired? We don't know what we're going to run yet and neither does anyone else.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Norv turner plain and simple.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Saunders is already on the payroll. I'll go with him. I don't think Turner is gonna wanna coma back as a coordinator. He was our head coach once.

vCash
    I'll take Whisenhunt. I wanted him as our HC before going to AZ, and if DA can't get our D turned around next year, I say Whisenhunt for HC in 2014. I'd love to have him at OC, and Lovie Smith as DC. Let Allen sit back and be the HC, keep his fingers off the D.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    I think Norv will end up back in Dallas.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Did you miss the part where Knapp and Pollack got fired? We don't know what we're going to run yet and neither does anyone else.

Rightfully so, but this is a philosophy, and given RM's experince, I don't see it. Gambling with an INT machine QB and WR's that can't run routes or catch is not a way to build a winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Rightfully so, but this is a philosophy, and given RM's experince, I don't see it. Gambling with an INT machine QB and WR's that can't run routes or catch is not a way to build a winner.
    Maybe WR's that can't run routes or catch contribute to the INT's? Palmer just needs better production from them as well as the RB's.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast