Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Norv or Saunders. I just want someone who isnt a puuuusy to throw deep and run up the gut! Keep McFadden and Goodson and give Reece a chance to be a 3rd down back or get a Wheatley caliber player...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Heard were looking at chan gailey
    no reports online that I see, where did you hear this? And don't tell me PSD thread, lol.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I only respect the move under 1 condition, this isn`t an excuse to keep `Carson 3 and out` in town. He`s also a major part of the problem and If Allen isn`t careful, Palmer will get Allen fired at the end of 2013 without doubt.

This is where we`ll see if Allen is brain dead or ready to rock n roll.
    Trust me your respect means NOTHING to the guys in charge of this organization and that being said Palmer WILL be back next year and with a much improved defense and another year of working with these recievers and a new OC I think we'll make significant strides. You just keep peddling Nassib's jock and let the adults make the decisions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I only respect the move under 1 condition, this isn`t an excuse to keep `Carson 3 and out` in town. He`s also a major part of the problem and If Allen isn`t careful, Palmer will get Allen fired at the end of 2013 without doubt.

This is where we`ll see if Allen is brain dead or ready to rock n roll.
    I give you credit Firm. Your not affraid to beat a dead horse on an idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    Norv or Saunders. I just want someone who isnt a puuuusy to throw deep and run up the gut! Keep McFadden and Goodson and give Reece a chance to be a 3rd down back or get a Wheatley caliber player...
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    I don't want to see McFadden unless we pay him for 11 games seasons instead of 16 game seasons.........he's overrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    no reports online that I see, where did you hear this? And don't tell me PSD thread, lol.
    www.raiders.comnews

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    im talkin about us looking at Chan Gaily.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    ALAMEDA -- The Raiders announced on Monday that they have fired offensive coordinator Greg Knapp and three other assistant coaches.
    The Raiders also fired offensive line coach Frank Pollack, special teams coordinator Steve Hoffman and linebackers coach Johnny Holland, the team announced.
    "Decisions like this are very difficult," Raiders coach Dennis Allen said in a press release. "I have a great deal of respect for all of these men and I appreciate their contributions to the Oakland Raiders this season."
    The decision to fire Knapp had much to do with a drastic drop-off in the running game, particularly by running back Darren McFadden, whose yards per carry dipped from 5.4 in 2011 to 3.3 this season. He

Oakland Raiders offensive coordinator Greg Knapp works the sidelines during their game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first quarter at the O.co Coliseum in Oakland, Calif., on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012. (Nhat V. Meyer/Staff)
    averaged 5.2 in 2010.

vCash
    I want Hue back. I know I'm bout to get clowned but Hue gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    It will never happen. Why would he take a demotion from his previous Raiders position with a GM who fired him?

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    I want Hue back. I know I'm bout to get clowned but Hue gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He's the only one to get production out of this offense in 10 years. Im down with that, but he won't come back to work under the guy that took his job.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    just search for greg knapp and you'll find all the sources you can handle. lol
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    I'm so glad the downfield days are over

DHB will be gone for 8 mil, Moore proved his is a slot WR and nothing else, Ford is as reliable as DMC, and our best WR was an undrafted FA in Streater.

Say hello to WCO baby, say goodbye to the downfield philosophy that got us nowhere

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast