Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looks like Tim Brown wasnt a fan of Trestman....

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...ocks-tim-brown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
    Looks like Tim Brown wasnt a fan of Trestman....

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...ocks-tim-brown
    Gannon was also on record as saying that he didn't always mesh well with Trestman. I'll see if I can find the article.

Not to debunk either Gannon or Brown's legitimate points, but you have to wonder if some small part of their critique is biased. I don't know that anyone could have come in after Gruden and had the same rapport with those players.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Sounds like Brown has sour grapes

vCash
    So glad the TRASHMAN is heading to CHI so we never have to hear his name again once he blows that team up... Give it 3 years...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Gannon was also on record as saying that he didn't always mesh well with Trestman. I'll see if I can find the article.

Not to debunk either Gannon or Brown's legitimate points, but you have to wonder if some small part of their critique is biased. I don't know that anyone could have come in after Gruden and had the same rapport with those players.
    Gannon really raved about Trestman on Sirius NFL Blitz.

http://www.coachmarctrestman.com/Buzz-about-Marc.html

I have to admit, I was surprised by the hire but the twitter feeds I have been seeing are mostly positive.

vCash
    Is Whisenhunt still without work? If so, I'd love to take a long look at him.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Broncos Promote QB coach Adam Gase to OC, closing off one more job. Hopefully we can get in on a Whisenhunt who was rumored to be heading to Denver or even Tom Moore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    I'll welcome Whinsenhunt and Russ Grimm.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    Just saw on nfl.com, chargers are interested in him as oc.

vCash
    The Jaguars have requested permission to interview Saints OC Pete Carmichael for their own offensive coordinator position.
    Carmichael is a coaching free agent, but the Jags apparently need the Saints' permission because it would be a lateral move and the new league year hasn't started yet. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, New Orleans does want to re-sign Carmichael, who has been calling the Saints' plays since Sean Payton broke his leg in the middle of the 2011 season.
    SOURCE: ADAM SCHEFTER ON TWITTER
    I wonder if this is why we haven't signed an OC, because Reggie and Dennis are waiting after the Superbowl to sign Carmichael.

vCash
    Looks like Whisenhunt is going to SD.

vCash
    I think we're looking at another week or so before there's movement on the coaching staff. Senior Bowl presents an opportunity to interview multiple coaches for vacancies. If not already DA will most likely have his staff in place signed or not right after the Senior Bowl.

vCash
    damn, I wanted whisenhunt.

Chargers will hire ex-Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt as offensive coordinator.
    Instead of filling Mike McCoy's shoes in Denver, Whiz is expected to follow McCoy to the Chargers to work with Philip Rivers. McCoy has already stated that he won't be calling the plays, leaving that job for his coordinator. The Cowboys and Jets had openings as well, but those jobs aren't as attractive. Per the Union-Tribune San Diego, Whisenhunt was likely to be the Chargers' head-coaching choice had McCoy not been available. Whiz and McCoy are both descendants of the Dan Henning offensive tree.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    I wonder if this is why we haven't signed an OC, because Reggie and Dennis are waiting after the Superbowl to sign Carmichael.
    Just read on Pro Football Talk that Carmichael intends to stay with the Saints. Since we haven't signed Martz or Saunders to a deal, I'm guessing that our future OC is still out there. The Jets, Jags and Panthers are, I think, the only other teams with an OC vacancy. I hope that means the end of our search isn't too far away, but I honestly have no idea what DA is thinking.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast