Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Best fit if Pryor is in future plans would be Carolina's current OC Rob Chudzinski.

If Panthers do indeed fire Ron Rivera..this guy can help mold Pryor like he's done with Cam. Creative guy, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    it will never happen but i would loooove to see Mike Holmgren get back on the sidelines
    I read earlier in the season that Holmgren wants back in, but I don't think that the Raiders will offer him the kind of power and influence that Holmgren wants. I could see him in Chicago or Philly. Easy.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Marc Trestman or Norv Turner.

vCash
    easy peasy, jeff tedford. lol. Repetition. Jeff Tedford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSon View Post
    Marc Trestman or Norv Turner.
    Trestman are you serious?!?!?!?

Talk about Knapp 2.0 that guys blows donkey ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Brian Billick, Al Saunders, Cam Cameron, Jon Gruden, Chan Gailey, Ken Wisenhunt???? So many options i threw Gruden in there because he was a good O coordinator and keeping Allen means that would leave Gruden an option to come back as O coordinator. Also don't rule out David Shaw Stanford's O coordinator i'm sure Tarver speaks highly of the guy and Allen seems to believe in Tarver.
    Actually David Shaw is Stanfords Head Coach not their O-Coordinator.

vCash
    Al Saunders makes the most sense

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash

New OC

Jeff Tedford, Bobby Petrino, Marc Trestman would be my top 3 followed By Al Saunders, Norv Turner and my darkhorse Karl Dorrell.

vCash
    Look at Joe Lombardi from the Saints; Drew Brees QB coacb and works with Pere Carmichael running the offense. They run a nice blend of wco passing and zbs/pbs blocking. Mornhinweg from the Eagles is good too.. As long as they can get our offense in the end zone

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Al Saunders or Jeff Tedford.

vCash
    Love to see Norv come back to his hometown team, but I'm just glad DA and RM we willing to make the changes now. Admit your mistakes and move on and fix it.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Norm Chow worked well with carson In the past, as did Hue, I would have a lot of respect for both DA and RM if they approached hue regarding the position.

Even if its highly doubtful, it would indicate to me that doing the best thing fot the team is first and foremost in their mind.
    No one know the offensive personelle as well as Hue, they all have some experience in his system and key returning players had their best performances in Hues system.
    Marcel reece, Darren Mcfadden,Jacoby Ford,DHB(if he still with the team)D moore,Wis,....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Trestman are you serious?!?!?!?

Talk about Knapp 2.0 that guys blows donkey ****
    Didn't we have Trestman before?

vCash
    Just throwing a name out there, but what about Noel Mazzone from UCLA??

vCash
    Why not ask for one of the best OC"S out there on the market.....Jon Gruden..... he has one of the best offensive minds in football plus brings a toughness and fire that this team has lacked for yrs..... been missing the lil chucky bobble dolls for awhile...... Life is simple when you bleed SILVER AND BLACK

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast