Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jim Schwartz

    0 0%
  • Jim Schwartz

    1 16.67%
  • Queenz

    1 16.67%
  • DETROIT

    4 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 271 to 280 of 280
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    When Bynum drives in, he is being smart, if he has a shot he takes it, if a help side defender comes after him he lobs it up to drum. If there are open shooters he finds em w/o actually making eye contact. He just knows that they are there

    You know when Knight and Stuckey drive in there only looking for there shot. 90% of the time they pass to guys that are being guarded that always lead to one on one play.
    We dont' have players to go one on one. We need a pure point to find open players and right now Bynum is that guy

  2. #272
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada now Detroit
    Posts
    8,145
    vCash
    1500
    AND pLEASE stop lobbing him the ball

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    monroe should do the vertical jump bible and heavy ATG squats, its not hard to improve vertical

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,366
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    monroe should do the vertical jump bible and heavy ATG squats, its not hard to improve vertical
    Yeah definitely, he should add pylometrics to his workout regimen.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    austin daye suddenly improved

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Lol....bynum IS NOT the best pg on this team. If he was he wouldn't be in & out the rotation...
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo:24944272
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Wtf are u talking about bynum had 2 good games??? Which includes the one he lost for us against atl. Did u forget stuckey had a 11assist game before he got hurt. And to the question what happened to bynum he is playing with the shooters. How hard is to pass to guys who can just pull up & shoot lights out as of late??? If u watched last nights game bynum was the reason they almost came back go wild to the hoop & turning the ball over.
    Bynum is the best point guard in this team. This isn't even debatable, Stuckeys never improved anyone on this team. But when Bynum plays everyone gets better .

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    1st off bynum brought us back
    & made us lose in atl. Check the game thread or read detroitbadboys post a couple posts up. Quick question tho explain how did bynum magically start racking up assist??? He's been in the league playing with these same players now after 2good games he's the best pg on our team gtfoh...
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24944239
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Wtf are u talking about bynum had 2 good games??? Which includes the one he lost for us against atl. Did u forget stuckey had a 11assist game before he got hurt. And to the question what happened to bynum he is playing with the shooters. How hard is to pass to guys who can just pull up & shoot lights out as of late??? If u watched last nights game bynum was the reason they almost came back go wild to the hoop & turning the ball over.

    I can't believe you

    Bynum had 2 good games? Really? Your just looking at his offense, I'm taking about his pure point gaurd play

    And please tell me how the ***** Bynum lost us that atlanta game? It was cause of the 2nd unit that got us back in the game. Jeeze stop posting, you dont' even watch the games.
    Stuckey shot 7-19 in that game and was a no show again in the 2nd half. We lost cause of him.

    And Stuckey and Knight has played w/ CV and Daye before, and what did you do? was blame CV and Daye for sucking after they didn't produce results. so shut up.
    Now that CV and Daye are playing well, its not cause of bynum, oh no, its cause bynum is playing w/ lights out shooters.

    How did CV and Daye go from being jokes to being superstars in your books?

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol....bynum IS NOT the best pg on this team. If he was he wouldn't be in & out the rotation...
    Really? Who is the one in every game thread dissing on frank for his questionable rotations?? And then you go and post something like this?

    Contradictory much?

    Lemme ask you ... why is our record 4 or 5-1 w/o stuckey but 8-22 w/ him in?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    1st off bynum brought us back
    & made us lose in atl. Check the game thread or read detroitbadboys post a couple posts up. Quick question tho explain how did bynum magically start racking up assist??? He's been in the league playing with these same players now after 2good games he's the best pg on our team gtfoh...
    Really? So one play made us lose that game? The game was lost in the 4th anyways ! And that had nothing to do w/ bynum. That had to do w/ stuckey being a no show in the 4th!

    Funny how you talk about bynums turnover, but when stuckey does this every game you say nothing

    LOLLL this proves you are completely clueless. When bynum plays, who is handling the ball the most? Is it not stuckey and Knight? How is Bynum suppose to rack up assist if he DOESN"T HAVE THE BALL???

    And he gets inconsistent minutes!! How do you think Knight and stuckey would perform w/ inconsistent minutes?
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-03-2013 at 10:56 AM.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Man everybody hates franks rotations right now including you. But its not because bynum isn't playing its because drummond isn't starting or playing more. Stuckey was playing just as good with the bench & correct me if I'm wrong we start winning when stuckey became our 6th man. Did u watch the game against the kings? Because if u did bynum was ****ing up & that's how they even came back. Stuckey has never been turnover prone I think his t.o has never been above 2-2.5 so just stop with the bynum is our best pg. When he's been in the league longer both stuckey & knight. So u telling me knight isn't better then bynum right now??? Or won't be better then bynum in the near future???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24952001
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol....bynum IS NOT the best pg on this team. If he was he wouldn't be in & out the rotation...
    Really? Who is the one in every game thread dissing on frank for his questionable rotations?? And then you go and post something like this?

    Contradictory much?

    Lemme ask you ... why is our record 4 or 5-1 w/o stuckey but 8-22 w/ him in?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    1st off bynum brought us back
    & made us lose in atl. Check the game thread or read detroitbadboys post a couple posts up. Quick question tho explain how did bynum magically start racking up assist??? He's been in the league playing with these same players now after 2good games he's the best pg on our team gtfoh...
    Really? So one play made us lose that game? The game was lost in the 4th anyways ! And that had nothing to do w/ bynum. That had to do w/ stuckey being a no show in the 4th!

    Funny how you talk about bynums turnover, but when stuckey does this every game you say nothing

    LOLLL this proves you are completely clueless. When bynum plays, who is handling the ball the most? Is it not stuckey and Knight? How is Bynum suppose to rack up assist if he DOESN"T HAVE THE BALL???

    And he gets inconsistent minutes!! How do you think Knight and stuckey would perform w/ inconsistent minutes?

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Man everybody hates franks rotations right now including you. But its not because bynum isn't playing its because drummond isn't starting or playing more. Stuckey was playing just as good with the bench & correct me if I'm wrong we start winning when stuckey became our 6th man. Did u watch the game against the kings? Because if u did bynum was ****ing up & that's how they even came back. Stuckey has never been turnover prone I think his t.o has never been above 2-2.5 so just stop with the bynum is our best pg. When he's been in the league longer both stuckey & knight. So u telling me knight isn't better then bynum right now??? Or won't be better then bynum in the near future???
    Dude my point was why are you talking about bynum being in and out of the rotation as a bad thing when you dissed franks rotations?

    We started winning when stuckey became our 6th man? LOLLLLL. Since he became a 6th man our record is 8-14. We started winning games when stuckey wasn't in the lineup and losing leads for us in the 2nd half.

    Are you freaking kidding me mike? The kings didn't come back cause bynum was craping things up. What did Jimmer freddet do all game? Nothing! Then right when Knight guards freddette he goes off in the 4th and cut the lead.
    wow you don't even watch games, stop commenting

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •