Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dammit

vCash
    What would upset me about hiring Caldwell and keeping Mularkey would be the fact that Khan promised a "huge splash" when it came to the coaching/GM search. In my opinion, if Caldwell is hired and Mularkey is kept, the splash would be the equivalent of throwing a pebble into a puddle. Just was hoping for better I guess

vCash
    Do we have shares with the falcons or something?

vCash
    Its being reported that Marc Ross is set for an interview with us. Dont know about a link, just saw it run across the screen on nfl network

vCash
    saw that also. id cream my self

vCash
    while the jacksonville jaguars and kansas city chiefs finished in a tie for the nfl's worst record at 2-14, neither team's staffs will be coaching at the 2013 senior bowl in three weeks. Instead it will be the detroit lions and oakland raiders coaching staffs running the show in mobile, alabama, the senior bowl officially announced in a press release on thursday.

Typically the teams with the nfl's worst records are given the first opportunity to be the coaches for the game, but the chiefs have yet to hire a replacement for romeo crennel (although, andy reid is reportedly close to a deal with the team) and the jaguars are in the midst of a general manager that seems likely to result in the firing of mike mularkey.

The common thought is that teams that coach in the senior bowl have an advantage by getting to work with draft prospects first hand and see the way they absorb information and practice.
    -bcc

vCash
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanforaWith the Jags GM search, continue to hear that Dave Caldwell (ATL) was very impressive in meetings. Many execs believe he'll get that job

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    Its being reported that Marc Ross is set for an interview with us. Dont know about a link, just saw it run across the screen on nfl network
    If Marc Ross does get the job I would almost bet anything that our first pick will be either Werner or Moore lol.

vCash
    Well, it sure sounds like Caldwell will prolly get it, but you never know. Also, it looks like the coaching staff could very well be gone by them not coaching in the senior bowl...doesn't it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Well, it sure sounds like Caldwell will prolly get it, but you never know. Also, it looks like the coaching staff could very well be gone by them not coaching in the senior bowl...doesn't it?
    I hope so

vCash
    I care more about makin the splash in fa and the draft then the GM , just get me someone who will get talent in here

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    us and the chiefs arent doing the senior bowl

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Im talking about I hope the coaching staff is gone other than Sullivan. If MM gets fired I hope Sullivan will stay and not go with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I care more about makin the splash in fa and the draft then the GM , just get me someone who will get talent in here
    You do realize the GM is the one that does all that...right? Gene Smith was our last GM and look at where we're at. A good GM matters...not sure how you can say you don't care as much about who we hire.

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    us and the chiefs arent doing the senior bowl
    In a way, that's good. I would take that as a sign that Mularkey and co. are probably gone with a new hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    You do realize the GM is the one that does all that...right? Gene Smith was our last GM and look at where we're at. A good GM matters...not sure how you can say you don't care as much about who we hire.

In a way, that's good. I would take that as a sign that Mularkey and co. are probably gone with a new hire.
    Do you think we will have our new GM within the next couple of days?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast