Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 268
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I would not even come close to offering to Mike Wallace

    As J-nev said L-Ro was tweeting about how he's excited

    Now L-Ro can be the 3rd WR and he will do just what he did in Dal

    We have 2 Very young wr's , who almost hit the 1000 yard mark with crappy qb play

    Not to mention Shipley who showed he can be a great 4th wr

    We need to get a qb in here who can compete

    Fix the O-Line

    Get some guys who can blitz

    Add a good CB
    We'll need about two or three CBs but I agree with what you're saying.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I would not even come close to offering to Mike Wallace

    As J-nev said L-Ro was tweeting about how he's excited

    Now L-Ro can be the 3rd WR and he will do just what he did in Dal

    We have 2 Very young wr's , who almost hit the 1000 yard mark with crappy qb play

    Not to mention Shipley who showed he can be a great 4th wr

    We need to get a qb in here who can compete

    Fix the O-Line

    Get some guys who can blitz

    Add a good CB
    ^This^

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    https://twitter.com/LaurentRobinson

    Hes says lookin foward to a big 2013 and excited to get back to work plus Shipley is a good 3rd or 4th

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500
    ^Yea thats what I saw
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,909
    vCash
    1500
    That sounds promising. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,880
    vCash
    16200
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    https://twitter.com/LaurentRobinson

    Hes says lookin foward to a big 2013 and excited to get back to work plus Shipley is a good 3rd or 4th
    Yah hopefully he can stay healthy and give us an explosive downfield threat




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    heard that he and his wife will be interviewed on sunday on gameday morning about how he had 4 concussions in 4 months.....should be revealing

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting... That will be revealing indeed
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,554
    vCash
    1500
    bradley/Caldwell arent getting rid of Marcedes lewis. they like wat they seen on tape of him.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Finally this season is over Time to get down to business.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Finally this season is over Time to get down to business.
    You can say that again. Hope we get a good idea on our direction soon. Bradley and Caldwell will definitely be really getting down to work now.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    You can say that again. Hope we get a good idea on our direction soon. Bradley and Caldwell will definitely be really getting down to work now.
    Seriously though, we wont be able to fix this whole team in one year. If we could get this team with young talent on D in the top 10 I would be happy. Maybe help the oline a little and get a little depth at WR and RB. Then next year I really think we could make the playoffs. I believe in Khan and this staff he has brought in. We now have the total opposite in there aproach of what we did have.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Seriously though, we wont be able to fix this whole team in one year. If we could get this team with young talent on D in the top 10 I would be happy. Maybe help the oline a little and get a little depth at WR and RB. Then next year I really think we could make the playoffs. I believe in Khan and this staff he has brought in. We now have the total opposite in there aproach of what we did have.
    Agreed, I just want to see progression. If we could go to a 5-6 win team (yes, I know if your not going to make the playoffs you may as well get a high pick, but we need to see some forward movement and progression as fans) it would be awesome. If we find a QB whether that being on the roster, through the draft, or in a trade, while adding some nice pieces on the team we could fast forward the rebuild mode. I just want to see Caldwell bring in great talent, we all know he can.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Agreed, I just want to see progression. If we could go to a 5-6 win team (yes, I know if your not going to make the playoffs you may as well get a high pick, but we need to see some forward movement and progression as fans) it would be awesome. If we find a QB whether that being on the roster, through the draft, or in a trade, while adding some nice pieces on the team we could fast forward the rebuild mode. I just want to see Caldwell bring in great talent, we all know he can.
    Exactly, as long this team improves each year im happy with Genie it would of never happen the way he drafted. He wasnt a good evaluator of talent. Not saying he didnt like or love this team just saying he didnt have it in him and Mularkey. lol I dont even want to go there but he is not a good coach. Bradley will make is players pay for there mistakes it wont be a pat on the back, from what I have seen from him IMO.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,880
    vCash
    16200
    I want to be excited again

    Blackmon n Cecil have me really excited

    Mjd coming back has me excited

    Now keep it going make some good offseason moves

    Use our money

    Draft Smart

    and ill be happy




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •