Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    If Hot Rod goes, I'd have to guess bringing back Rivera as DC would probably appease our upset defensemen real quick.

Population: Bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    but they need to lay off of the players who develop relationships with the coaches. It may pass later on but for now, who is to judge what a player should say/think? no one. That is what i'm getting at. People here treat players as objects in a game and not human beings tbh. it's sad they don't see that. It's funny to see fans get all touchy when a players supposedly 'bashes a fan' when he didn't really do that. Realize Chicago has one of the worst fanbases in the the sportsworld, you don't have to agree but it is true. fans bash players/coaches/FO constantly so make sure you realize that as well. Again that goes back to you guys not realizing ppl involved in sports are humans too.
    It's one thing to be upset, and that doesn't bother me. It's another to talk down the people who pay their hard earned money to buy your jersey or see you play. Don't come after the fans because a lot of us disapproved of Lovie. Why isn't he badmouthing Emery, the guy who fired him? He just seems bitter and I think it's time to move on. I'll always appreciate the impact he had for us in the return game. Definitely the GOAT returner.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    well, this could be a good thing about the Lovie firing, then!

I will always have a soft spot for Hester, but he needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post
    Funny how Bears fans turn on a player after one bad year.

Jesus Christ.
    It hasn't been just one season...and I'm not just talking about returning abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    This is ****ing ********. He scored 6 return TD's over the last 2 years, fool.
    Well, actually I am pretty sure it was 3 TD in the last two years...and all were last year. None this year, and I'm not sure if he stays (or is cut) he will ever return one again.
    Last edited by Fool; 12-31-2012 at 03:51 PM.

vCash
    I meant six over the previous two yrs. Dude said he had played like he retired three yrs ago and that's simply not true at all. Six over three seasons is still fantastic.

vCash
    I hope he retires. He wasnt bad when he was actually returning punts and kick offs but he didnt do **** this year. Go right ahead devin.
    Cubs and Bears

vCash
    I don't get the ire for Hester. He was a player signed for what he was, the best return man in history, and then plugged into various roles to see if he could do more for the team. Yes, he was propped up by a coaching staff who believed he could do more and a GM who somehow had to justify his hefty price-tag, but holding that against Hester now is ridiculous considering those who are to blame for his shortcomings are gone.

I'm not even a big fan/supporter of Hester.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    If Hot Rod goes, I'd have to guess bringing back Rivera as DC would probably appease our upset defensemen real quick.
    I think it's good in concept, but how many of the guys we have now were actually on the team when Rivera was HC? I would bet not that many anymore.

Looking it up...

Izzy, Briggs, Urlacher, Tillman I believe are all that's left on the defense.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm not saying it's necessarily a good idea. Just saying that bringing him back would probably shut up those most likely to complain about firing Lovie.

Population: Bears

vCash
    Maybe you should have played better Devin. We might have won a few more games and then Lovie would still be around. But if he wants to go that's fine by me. Saves us cutting him in the off season.
    Like the Bears? Like Podcasts? You are in luck.

vCash
    This is GREAT news. Getting Devin off the books will open up some cap room. Three and four seasons ago were down years for him, and then he bounced back the last two seasons (before 2012), but he looks like he's lost a step that he can't recover.

More importantly, we won't have to listen to all that offseason BS about how he looks like the best WR and big things are coming.

vCash
    Didn't some of the players start to feel like Rivera was crediting too much of the success to him?

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    please let him retire his ***
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    This day can only get better.

vCash
    Funny how upset Hester is with Lovie's firing, when it was Lovie who probably runied Hester's career when he moved him to WR.
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

vCash
    i hope he retires, he's a bum now. He earns way to much money and just isnt the same d-hest we are use 2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast