Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    vCash
    I know what his plan was last offseason. But I'm not gonna turn a blind eye to his body of work. Now I'm supposed to cheer as he can make or break us for the next 3 to 5 years? I pray he does well but all indications point to a disaster.

vCash
    this is def a gamble that ross is taking...plain and simple, we have over 40 million to spend and 5 picks in the first 3 rounds...its time if he fails we are back to 2008

vCash
    heres a bit from espn

"The Miami Dolphins have five draft picks in the first three rounds and more than $40 million of salary-cap room this offseason. If this were a poker game, Miami would hold the most chips at the NFL table.

But the person holding all the cards in Miami often makes Dolphins fans nervous. Embattled general manager Jeff Ireland will be calling the shots for the Dolphins during their most important offseason in recent memory. For better or worse, Ireland's decisions over the next few months will significantly impact Miami's franchise for the next three to five years."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    heres a bit from espn

"The Miami Dolphins have five draft picks in the first three rounds and more than $40 million of salary-cap room this offseason. If this were a poker game, Miami would hold the most chips at the NFL table.

But the person holding all the cards in Miami often makes Dolphins fans nervous. Embattled general manager Jeff Ireland will be calling the shots for the Dolphins during their most important offseason in recent memory. For better or worse, Ireland's decisions over the next few months will significantly impact Miami's franchise for the next three to five years."
    This is what makes me nervous.

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jmess0311 View Post
    heres a bit from espn

"the miami dolphins have five draft picks in the first three rounds and more than $40 million of salary-cap room this offseason. If this were a poker game, miami would hold the most chips at the nfl table.

But the person holding all the cards in miami often makes dolphins fans nervous. Embattled general manager jeff ireland will be calling the shots for the dolphins during their most important offseason in recent memory. For better or worse, ireland's decisions over the next few months will significantly impact miami's franchise for the next three to five years."
    bingo!

vCash
    people are overreacting. no matter what happens this offseason we will be a better football team. we have way too much to work with to regress so people need to calm down.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    We are calm. We simply understand Ireland is clueless and he holds all these cards. It's not good but put your spin on it so you feel better.

vCash
    Can you guys please stop. Ireland is a top 5 GM in the league. He learned from the big tuna!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryang View Post
    We are calm. We simply understand Ireland is clueless and he holds all these cards. It's not good but put your spin on it so you feel better.
    i dont have to spin anything i think we have one of the better GM's in football and good bank in free agency to work with and a bucketload of draft picks. im not worried in the least about the offseason. im worried about the new logo though
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I had a bad case of loser denial once until the hockey team shoved a parking cone up my ***. #billy Madison. Ireland gives me the poopys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Can you guys please stop. Ireland is a top 5 GM in the league. He learned from the big tuna!
    I see what you did there lol

Ireland is brutal but I'm hopeful Philbin has enough control and sway, along with Sherman and the rest of the coaching staff to sway his direction and we can turn out ok. Tannehill needs some weapons, but with so much cap space and draft picks I think we're in a prime position to really break out next year.

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post

Ireland is brutal but I'm hopeful Philbin has enough control and sway, along with Sherman and the rest of the coaching staff to sway his direction and we can turn out ok. Tannehill needs some weapons, but with so much cap space and draft picks I think we're in a prime position to really break out next year.
    You know what happens if Philbin & Sherman sway Ireland to do what they say? What will happen is, Ireland will be praised as a genius for drafting the players, no credit will be given to Philbin or Sherman, or the zombies will say "Yeah, but he's a genius for listening to Philbin & Sherman, what a great GM he is!"

But what will really happen is, Ireland will draft the players he wants, continue to display his arrogance and incompetence, and screw up this team, handcuffing the team for another 3-5 years.

And the worst thing of all...? Ireland may sign one of Bowe, Jennings or Wallace and this team could still be awful, but the zombies (and Ross) will be then saying "He got us our WR! it didn't work out this year, he needs just one more year!!!"

vCash
    This is the greatest post of all time. The guy is the GOAT.

Sig worthy! With a facepalm, just for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post

Justin is on our side now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    This is the greatest post of all time. The guy is the GOAT.

Sig worthy! With a facepalm, just for the lulz.

Justin is on our side now
    Sarcasm eludes your young mind I see.

vCash
    Sarcasm eludes your young mind I see.
    He's a zombie, what do you expect?

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast