Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Man, Hopefully JDR stays, our defense will be so beast next year with finally some consistency

vCash
    personally think it be better if we got lovie smith as a DC. lol but with JDR love im in minority lol

ROCK NATION!

vCash
    Man I don't want the Tampa 2 anywhere near Denver

vCash
    we dont have a mike capable of playing the tampa two nor will we next year. i guess if we brought in lovie urlacher might follow but still not too hot on that lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    personally think it be better if we got lovie smith as a DC. lol but with JDR love im in minority lol
    Yea you're in the minority. With Fox and JDR the Broncos were ranked:

• 2nd in total defense (YPG)
    • 3rd in passing (YPG)
    • 3rd in rushing (YPG)
    • 1st in Sacks (52)
    • 4th in points given up (18.1 Pts/G)

And this is all without a true MLB and talent at DT and with youth around the squad (particularly CB).

The broncos have not been this good defensively in a long, long time. Definitely want to keep JDR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Yea you're in the minority. With Fox and JDR the Broncos were ranked:

• 2nd in total defense (YPG)
    • 3rd in passing (YPG)
    • 3rd in rushing (YPG)
    • 1st in Sacks (52)
    • 4th in points given up (18.1 Pts/G)

And this is all without a true MLB and talent at DT and with youth around the squad (particularly CB).

The broncos have not been this good defensively in a long, long time. Definitely want to keep JDR.
    Those numbers are insane for any team. Take into account our D over the last few years, that is ****ing crazy!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    We jumped from 20 something to 2nd in 1 year with JDR. JDR is a beast man and when we add more talent (another pass rusher/DT) we'll be even better.

Please stay JDR.

vCash
    Broncos quarterbacks coach Adam Gase is on track to be an offensive coordinator in the league. The Broncos would consider that as well. It would just be a matter of deciding whether or not the 34-year-old is ready to be a play-caller on game day.
    DP

vCash
    With Mularky getting fired in Jacksonville, what're the odds ownership looks to bring in McCoy in order to work with Tebow (if - as reported, they do bring him in)?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    With Mularky getting fired in Jacksonville, what're the odds ownership looks to bring in McCoy in order to work with Tebow (if - as reported, they do bring him in)?
    I think if they threw that option at him he would turn down the job but that is just my opinion..

vCash
    The fact that there are so many teams waiting to hire someone makes me think that mccoy is good as gone when the season is over.

vCash
    John Clayton this morning said on Sportscenter that he thinks that McCoy is the favorite to land the Arizona Head Coaching job.

vCash
    did you guys here on the preshow that if ken wisenhunt doesn't get a head coaching gig he might be our oc? (assuming mccoy gets a job of course)

vCash
    we will soon find out i guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    did you guys here on the preshow that if ken wisenhunt doesn't get a head coaching gig he might be our oc? (assuming mccoy gets a job of course)
    i would love nothing more than that... hes agressive as well so maybe he can talk some sense into fox when fox gets his panties wedged up a little tight during close games.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234