Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,529
    vCash
    1500
    Man, Hopefully JDR stays, our defense will be so beast next year with finally some consistency

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    5,558
    vCash
    1500
    personally think it be better if we got lovie smith as a DC. lol but with JDR love im in minority lol

    ROCK NATION!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,721
    vCash
    1500
    Man I don't want the Tampa 2 anywhere near Denver

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,646
    vCash
    1500
    we dont have a mike capable of playing the tampa two nor will we next year. i guess if we brought in lovie urlacher might follow but still not too hot on that lol

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,198
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    personally think it be better if we got lovie smith as a DC. lol but with JDR love im in minority lol
    Yea you're in the minority. With Fox and JDR the Broncos were ranked:

    • 2nd in total defense (YPG)
    • 3rd in passing (YPG)
    • 3rd in rushing (YPG)
    • 1st in Sacks (52)
    • 4th in points given up (18.1 Pts/G)


    And this is all without a true MLB and talent at DT and with youth around the squad (particularly CB).

    The broncos have not been this good defensively in a long, long time. Definitely want to keep JDR.


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,644
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Yea you're in the minority. With Fox and JDR the Broncos were ranked:

    • 2nd in total defense (YPG)
    • 3rd in passing (YPG)
    • 3rd in rushing (YPG)
    • 1st in Sacks (52)
    • 4th in points given up (18.1 Pts/G)


    And this is all without a true MLB and talent at DT and with youth around the squad (particularly CB).

    The broncos have not been this good defensively in a long, long time. Definitely want to keep JDR.
    Those numbers are insane for any team. Take into account our D over the last few years, that is ****ing crazy!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,198
    vCash
    1500
    We jumped from 20 something to 2nd in 1 year with JDR. JDR is a beast man and when we add more talent (another pass rusher/DT) we'll be even better.

    Please stay JDR.


  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,198
    vCash
    1500
    Broncos quarterbacks coach Adam Gase is on track to be an offensive coordinator in the league. The Broncos would consider that as well. It would just be a matter of deciding whether or not the 34-year-old is ready to be a play-caller on game day.
    DP


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    1500
    With Mularky getting fired in Jacksonville, what're the odds ownership looks to bring in McCoy in order to work with Tebow (if - as reported, they do bring him in)?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,616
    vCash
    135000
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    With Mularky getting fired in Jacksonville, what're the odds ownership looks to bring in McCoy in order to work with Tebow (if - as reported, they do bring him in)?
    I think if they threw that option at him he would turn down the job but that is just my opinion..

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,721
    vCash
    1500
    The fact that there are so many teams waiting to hire someone makes me think that mccoy is good as gone when the season is over.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    1500
    John Clayton this morning said on Sportscenter that he thinks that McCoy is the favorite to land the Arizona Head Coaching job.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,523
    vCash
    1500
    did you guys here on the preshow that if ken wisenhunt doesn't get a head coaching gig he might be our oc? (assuming mccoy gets a job of course)

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    890
    vCash
    1500
    we will soon find out i guess.


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    did you guys here on the preshow that if ken wisenhunt doesn't get a head coaching gig he might be our oc? (assuming mccoy gets a job of course)
    i would love nothing more than that... hes agressive as well so maybe he can talk some sense into fox when fox gets his panties wedged up a little tight during close games.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •