Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Any chance we bring in Peyton's guru from his best days in Indy?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    It's possible. I wouldn't be surprised to see promoted within with a guy like Adam Gase. Peyton seems to like familiarity and Broncos have been known to promote from within in the past.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 01-01-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Any chance we bring in Peyton's guru from his best days in Indy?
    Hmm. He's with Tennessee at the minute as a consultant. I don't know whether he's under contract with them or not though. Would love to have him however.

Also, 5,000 tickets went on sale today for the divisional game at Mile High. They were sold out within nine minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    saw this. hope it doesnt piss him off lol imo we should always say no to inner division teams trying to take our guys unless the coach/personnel guy comes up and requests that we grant him permission because they really want the job

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Hmm. He's with Tennessee at the minute as a consultant. I don't know whether he's under contract with them or not though. Would love to have him however.

Also, 5,000 tickets went on sale today for the divisional game at Mile High. They were sold out within nine minutes.
    I would bet he gets out of that contract to work with Peyton again.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would bet he gets out of that contract to work with Peyton again.
    I would too.

Imagine that. We lose Dennis Allen, then hire JDR. Lose Mike McCoy and hire Tom Moore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    saw this. hope it doesnt piss him off lol imo we should always say no to inner division teams trying to take our guys unless the coach/personnel guy comes up and requests that we grant him permission because they really want the job
    Did Russell decline the interview or did Denver?
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    rumors from roto say reid favorite to land in arizona and wisenhunt favorite to coach the bills

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    I was looking at predictions on NFL.com about the current vacancies and it had McCoy going no where. Its obviously only predictions but with respected vets like Reid, Gruden and Love out there, that pretty much fills up 3 spots. I wouldn't be too upset if he did leave because we have Manning and he deserves it, but I think JDR will stay, he needs another year as a DC before returning to HC.

Also, I'm not fan of this all happening while our season is still ongoing.
    Gruden isn't coming out of retirement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforSANTANA View Post
    I feel bad for Romeo Crennel he seems like a great guy but his teams have been sucking.
    He was lucky. He should never of been the head coach of the Chiefs because Haley never should of been fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Did Russell decline the interview or did Denver?
    pretty sure denver denied it

vCash
    I think it's being reported he said no. I guess either way it's not happening.

Here we go. I kinda figured they would let him if he wanted. This franchise usually does the right thing. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...tm_source=t.co

Strike Denver Broncos executive Matt Russell from the list of potential NFL general manager candidates.

Russell, the Broncos' director of player personnel, has asked executive vice president of football operations John Elway to turn down all interview requests from NFL teams looking to fill their GM vacancies, NFL.com's Albert Breer reported.

Russell said he's happy in his current role with the Broncos. He discussed his decision in a text message to Breer.

"I stayed because I cheered for the Broncos in college. Fiercely loyal to the state and fan base and have a great staff I work with. And Elway is the best," Russell wrote. "We have a great thing going and my fam is happy and so to jump at more money and relocate didn't make sense. I'm sure lots of guys in the league will think I'm stupid but it's sort of like (Eric) DeCosta at Baltimore. I'm loyal to this place and I don't wanna leave."
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 01-01-2013 at 11:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I think it's being reported he said no. I guess either way it's not happening.

Here we go. I kinda figured they would let him if he wanted. This franchise usually does the right thing. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...tm_source=t.co
    that is fricking awesome!

vCash
    Del rio will stay, McCoy might leave but I really don't care if he does or not. Our offense will still be the manning offense. An D I'm sure del rio doesn't quite wanna leave a good situation yet. But either way I think our team has a foundation that's set in stone. They know they can play and will only get better and better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast