Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

We are going to need a new DC and OC

McCoy and Del Rio will both be HC's next year especially with all the opennings. Of course there will be some good canidates to replace them... he was a horrible HC but Norv Turner is one hell of an OC and Lovie is a heck of a DC. Would you guys want a big name guy like those who could be one and done again or promote from within? Who else would be good? If Ron Riveria is fired by Carolina, I'd take him as DC!

Anyway, not to put a negative spin on our success but our coaching staff is stacked and I would be shocked if others didn't swoop in.

Say it ain't so Von say it ain't so!!!

vCash
    not sure if del rio does leave just yet. i think mccoy is as good as gone

vCash
    Manning is the OC anyways so never worried about that (I could be OC with Manning) but I do hope there is a chance JDR stays!!

vCash
    I think JDR stays.

McCoy I think is gone. Which I have no problem with. I had problems with his play-calling last year but I've been really impressed with the way he's been able to change his offence these past two years. He deserves a shot as a HC.

vCash
    I hope JDR stays too but with Eagles, Chargers, Chiefs, Bills, Bears, and Browns all up for grabs...plus possible Panthers, Titans and Oakland (Haven't heard anything on the Allen front recently but they love their carousel)... Just too many opennings.

Say it ain't so Von say it ain't so!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    not sure if del rio does leave just yet. i think mccoy is as good as gone
    Agreed. I actually see Del Rio here for at leas one more year.

vCash
    Both the Bears and Cardinals have asked for and received permission to interview the #Broncos' Mike McCoy this weekend, per @AdamSchefter.

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Mccoy is gone, JDR not so sure yet, with mccoy leaving im' not worried, peyton is peyton, JDR leaves we better get someone in there that loves to bring the heat.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    I feel bad for Romeo Crennel he seems like a great guy but his teams have been sucking.
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforSANTANA View Post
    I feel bad for Romeo Crennel he seems like a great guy but his teams have been sucking.
    I don't feel bad for someone that has made millions and really isn't that good at their job lol..

vCash
    Romeo is a terrific defensive coordinator, he's just not HC material because he's too soft.

vCash
    I was looking at predictions on NFL.com about the current vacancies and it had McCoy going no where. Its obviously only predictions but with respected vets like Reid, Gruden and Love out there, that pretty much fills up 3 spots. I wouldn't be too upset if he did leave because we have Manning and he deserves it, but I think JDR will stay, he needs another year as a DC before returning to HC.

Also, I'm not fan of this all happening while our season is still ongoing.

vCash
    Just keep JDR. Any offense with PFM can be sufficient. Our defense is still young.

vCash
    If McCoy does go. Who do we promote/sign as OC? Adam Gase?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    Both the Bears and Cardinals have asked for and received permission to interview the #Broncos' Mike McCoy this weekend, per @AdamSchefter.
    Looks like Bills want permission now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast