Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

From 2-14 to 11-5

This has been the most incredible turnaround that I have ever seen. Everyone deserves credit for this, from Irsay to the players. Irsay releases Peyton and essentially starts from scratch. He brings in Grigson who promptly gutted the roster and started it over. His draft was the best that we've seen in years... From Luck to Josh Chapman. He signed Under the radar players such as Cory Redding and Tommy Z.. he brought back Reggie and Mathis. He hired Pagano. Pagano brings in Arians, Manusky. He successfully installed the 3-4 after years of 4-3. I guess what i'm most impressed with is how the staff got the most out of every player. Butler, Vaughn.. I mean Lawrence Guy got a sack today!

I'm just amazed at how well this front office/coaching staff did.

Even if we go 1 and done in the post season, this has been a season to remember.. forever.
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 12-30-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Congrats on your guys season!

vCash
    What a season! (not over yet!) It brings me back to around this time last year. I remember I was actually in a hotel for a work meeting when the Colts fired Pollian and cleaned front office. Watching everyone on this forum absolutely FLIP out. I remember watching everyone freak out when Peyton was released as well.

Our front office deserve an A++ for how this season has worked out.

I salute Jim Irsay for making strong business decisions, and turning this team in the right direction. Hell of a regular season, and even if we were knocked out first round we still get an A++ grade this year.

And to think, we will have one of the lowest total salaries next season as well!! The sky is the limit!
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    Definitely one for the ages. I remember when we lost to Jacksonville I felt sick to my stomach but then it all turned around. I would've been happy with 5 wins but instead I get to see the Colts in the playoffs this year! Even if we get knocked off this weekend, the season was a success.

vCash
    Jim Irsay deserves alot of credit for having the balls to move in a new direction. Too many bashed him for what he did back then but I don't hear too many bashing any longer?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Jim Irsay deserves alot of credit for having the balls to move in a new direction. Too many bashed him for what he did back then but I don't hear too many bashing any longer?
    I drove the 'suck 4 luck' bandwagon, so no complaints from me.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=651300

fun thread... funny how everything transpired.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I drove the 'suck 4 luck' bandwagon, so no complaints from me.
    I know you did ....alot on here couldn't get passed the thought of actually moving on from PM and Polian though.

vCash
    Thanks for the welcome back SF! I read through that thread you posted and laughed my *** off! I am glad a few of us where bright enough to see that Luck was the ONLY choice!

vCash
    It's fun reading through old threads.. especially this years. From the draft threads to all the GM/coach threads... Peyton's release. This franchize went thru a lot.

<3

vCash
    It was an alright season by the Colts...

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    Weak troll job....... 1/10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post