Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
    vCash
    Im hoping

Arians
    McCoy
    Carmichael
    Clements

All exceptional Offensive minds.

I thought Id like Dennison but after watching Houstons Offense this year and especially this past weekend we sure as hell dont need that conservative field goal oriented offense in Chicago. What was the stat they posted during the game of how Houston ran the ball some 83%ish inside the red zone this year and settled for the leagues most field goals, Just No please no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinfan1307 View Post
    Im hoping

Arians
    McCoy
    Carmichael
    Clements

All exceptional Offensive minds.

I thought Id like Dennison but after watching Houstons Offense this year and especially this past weekend we sure as hell dont need that conservative field goal oriented offense in Chicago. What was the stat they posted during the game of how Houston ran the ball some 83%ish inside the red zone this year and settled for the leagues most field goals, Just No please no.
    Houston runs one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL and have for the past 3-4 years. We'd be lucky to have that kind of offensive balance in Chicago.

I don't think it's a big deal that they settled for the most FG's. Part of that has to do with them being in the red zone more than most teams. Nothing wrong with kicking FG's when you have an elite D behind you either.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-08-2013 at 12:16 AM.

vCash
    I want Saban.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    I've wanted him for awhile either Saban or Holmgren.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

vCash
    You're probably going to be very disappointed then.

vCash
    Yup, haven't been a huge Emery fan.

vCash
    Mike Singletary now huh? I will say this: IF we hire him as the HC I am done with this team, I'm not sure why in the world we would interview him in the first place, hopefully just out of respect, but if he is hired, I will have lost all faith in the organization.

Also if Emery is doing what Mike thinks, I do not have an issue with the interview, but if this was a legit candidate idea on his part, I will lose it, along with Tice staying, if that were to happen.
    Last edited by DaBears1990; 01-08-2013 at 12:39 AM.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash

Head Coach Search Thread 2

The first one is almost at 1000. Lets start a new one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Mike Singletary now huh? I will say this: IF we hire him as the HC I am done with this team,
    Now there's a fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Mike Singletary now huh? I will say this: IF we hire him as the HC I am done with this team, I'm not sure why in the world we would interview him in the first place, hopefully just out of respect, but if he is hired, I will have lost all faith in the organization.

Also if Emery is doing what Mike thinks, I do not have an issue with the interview, but if this was a legit candidate idea on his part, I will lose it, along with Tice staying, if that were to happen.
    I now it may sound weird but Im right there with you. If we are going to hire Singletary we may as well have kept Lovie Smith. He is just Lovie Smith all over again his career as HC in SF showed that.

I loved him as a Bear and watching him play on Sunday are some of my fondest football memories, however as a head coach he stunk, blew and sucked and his offense was god awful maybe worse than ours and after his stink was washed out of the halls of Candlestick Harbough took his team and his benched QB to 3 points from the Superbowl last year and again has them making a good run at the Superbowl this year.

If Singeltary is our answer Im not sure what the question was.

vCash
    I think Emery is looking to pick Mike's brain on the defensive side of the ball. We all saw what he did in SF and I think Emery doesn't want a repeat of that.

Just happy Emery is doing his due dilligence for this search. Does anyone remember JA being this thorough in 2004 when looking for a HC?
    Broncos be like:

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667