Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1001
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CubStucknearDET
    Posts
    8,212
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, McDaniels being on there feels like a joke.

    The MVP is back

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    This article has to be BS.

    McDaniels?? Really?? I stopped reading there.
    Yeah, it's a pretty awful compilation of names. Kirk Ferentz lolololol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,656
    vCash
    1500
    Iowa fans would be thrilled if Emery hired Ferentz.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Yeah, it's a pretty awful compilation of names. Kirk Ferentz lolololol
    lol

    It's like he just sprewed names out for the hell of it.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,572
    vCash
    1500
    If Kirk Ferentz became the Chicago Bears head coach I'd give up. On everything.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,572
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Iowa fans would be thrilled if Emery hired Ferentz.
    This statement is incredibly false. I would be super duper pissed.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,958
    vCash
    1500
    No mention of Rick Dennison? Really?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    979
    vCash
    1500
    I want Chip Kelly but of course Im in the minority here. The guy is an offensive genious and would know how to adjust which is something the Bears Offense hasnt done in years. Then hire Singletary. But whateves...........

    Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,590
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zack4070 View Post
    I want Chip Kelly but of course Im in the minority here. The guy is an offensive genious and would know how to adjust which is something the Bears Offense hasnt done in years. Then hire Singletary. But whateves...........
    So if you get Chip Kelly then are you signing Tebow or Vick?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    979
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    So if you get Chip Kelly then are you signing Tebow or Vick?
    Heck no. Thats just the way Oregon works. Chip can go pro-style too. Its his schemes that are good.

    Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefootball View Post
    This statement is incredibly false. I would be super duper pissed.
    Well you are in the minority on that statement.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,958
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    So if you get Chip Kelly then are you signing Tebow or Vick?
    Wow.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,149
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, that list seems more likely to be a list of "guys who could be a HC in the NFL next season" rather than "guys who could be HC of the Bears next season".

    Population: Bears

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    Yeah, that list seems more likely to be a list of "guys who could be a HC in the NFL next season" rather than "guys who could be HC of the Bears next season".
    I agree.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,400
    vCash
    1500
    I seriously doubt that Gruden or Cowher are a realistic option and I really don't want them to be either.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •