Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Time to bring in Norv

Yes! Tony Romo made some costly picks. But Jason Garrett didn't make the right adjustments to stop the Redskins blitz. No screens....offense is predictable. Hey JERRY... Norv Turner needs a job. Bring him home....

vCash
    honestly could care less what they do anymore... tired of the same written story every year

vCash
    I think bringing in Norv would be a great idea as Garrett for sure needs some "assistance" in the play calling department. Plus, if it doesn't work Garrett has somebody to blame.

vCash
    I'd love Norv as an OC. He's supposedly great with working with QBs. If it wasn't for him, Rivers wouldn't have had the success he's had.

vCash
    Norve? Even The Chargers I believe were eliminated from the playoff.

vCash
    I'm a fan of Lovie, still think he shouldn't have got canned.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash

Time to bring in Norv

I read an article in which Garrett states he plans on being the play caller next year. I can't wait to see what JJ does about that

vCash
    I saw on nfl network that red intends on callin the plays... well see wut jerry has to say about that... I'm for norv though
    Last edited by KiNgJaMeS315; 01-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.

vCash
    Why do fans keep bringing up Norv? He's done a terrible job in San Diego and really has not been good anywhere except under Jimmy Johnson. We should have never let Jimmy out of the fold...probably would have 3 more superbowls with the way he was building the team----from the inside out....not from the outside in the way Jerry does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Why do fans keep bringing up Norv? He's done a terrible job in San Diego and really has not been good anywhere except under Jimmy Johnson. We should have never let Jimmy out of the fold...probably would have 3 more superbowls with the way he was building the team----from the inside out....not from the outside in the way Jerry does.
    the same person that got the San Diego Chargers (say those 3 words together without laughing and I will give you a dollar) into the playoffs 3 out of his 6 years as HC and had a 56-40 record as head coach (something like that)? That guy?

I am not 100% sold on Turner coming to Dallas, but the bolded part is just wrong

vCash
    I read in an article earlier that they are considering someone to call the plays for JG.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...nator/12547291

This isn't the actual site that I was on, but it is the article that I read.

I think that would be a great idea. I'm pretty sure it would help us with all of the delays and crap that we have trying to get the play in/off before the play clock dies. To be honest I really don't care if it's Norv or not. Only prerequisit that I have is that they can call a good game, and make adjustments mid game to what is going on if they have to.

vCash
    JG was made head coach because he was supposedly an offensive guru. If he can't handle that, then he shouldn't be head coach because he certainly doesn't manage games all that well.

vCash
    The Chargers to a big step in the wrong direction when he came in, can't say I.think he is any better than Garrett.

vCash
    Where is Marty S??!!

vCash
    Norv Turner is NOT a good head coach but he is a good OC. He should be signed ASAP. I also think this offense would be better served with a new system. If you look you will see Romo broke into the league with a different OC (payton) but now with Garrett he is getting floundering. If Garrett does not except the hiring of Turner. Then fire him and move on.This is one move that must happen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast