Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ lol.. dbroncs.. thought i would funk with you Bears fans.. happy new year y'all ..

BTW, I'm guilty as all of you, being a Raiders fan and talking trash does not have any advantage on anyone... except for the 3 Super Bowls

vCash
    When is Tice getting fired?

vCash
    Terrible.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He is a Raiders fan, and yes they do.
    Technically the Bears have more championships although I don't think rings were issued every year pre SB bowl era. But who really cares. I now understand his frustration and hatred. Must be hard to be a raider fan.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monzternipz12 View Post
    When is Tice getting fired?
    I am assuming as soon as a new HC is hired and that HC decides to go another direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    So i'm not allowed to post in here?
    It was sarcasm, playing off the idiot poster who said this needed to be in the Bears Forum. I was playing into his delusion that this is only a bears fan discussion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    not surprising at all. 7-1 and miss the playoffs? someones head has to roll
    I'm not so sure it's about that. I think even if the Vikings lose and the Bears make it to San Fran for a first round game (and probably lose), what's the real difference? The Bears hired a new GM last year and usually the GM gets to clean house and hire who he wants. Short of a superbowl run, i think Lovie's fate was about as predetermined as it gets.

But, because no GM fires a great coach, Lovie's performance issues boil down to one player: Devin Hester. Way back when, after discovering how dangerous he was with the ball in his hands, they try to incorporate him on offense. Good idea, but it was clear it wasn't working early. Yet, we kept doing it, across 3 offensive coordinators. Anyone who watches him on offense knows he's terrible yet it kept happening. The only constant there, considering Emery is now the GM and Hester still got a lot of offensive snaps, is Lovie. That shows how detached he is from smart/good offense and you simply can't win big without, at the very least, a good offense anymore.

The Bears just needed a different direction. Lovie is a good coach and a great man. He'll make some team very lucky as the D coordinator and maybe could help drag a crappy team up to respectability as a head coach.

vCash
    Remember that thread earlier this year that got closed about the Bears not having a win against teams with .500 records? I miss that thread.

Anyways, sucks for the bears because they have a low pick in the draft this year on account of their 10-6 record. If their first pick isn't an o-lineman I'd say they're idiots. Then again they aren't a team known to draft well. Most of their big name players were acquired via trades and FA signing (Cutler, Peppers, Marshall, etc.)

9. 12-31-2012, 12:44 PM
    Reason
    baiting/quoting deleted posts/whatever other off-topic nonsense

10. 12-31-2012, 12:46 PM
    Reason
    baiting/quoting deleted posts/whatever other off-topic nonsense

vCash
    I wonder if he'll go into broadcasting. He oozes charisma and can give an insiders viewpoint of what it is like to start preparing for the next season during the first week of January.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    Remember that thread earlier this year that got closed about the Bears not having a win against teams with .500 records? I miss that thread.

Anyways, sucks for the bears because they have a low pick in the draft this year on account of their 10-6 record. If their first pick isn't an o-lineman I'd say they're idiots. Then again they aren't a team known to draft well. Most of their big name players were acquired via trades and FA signing (Cutler, Peppers, Marshall, etc.)
    Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, Melton, Hester....have had some success. What we havent had success with is picking Olinemen in the first round.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    I'm sure u saw what happened last year when the Raiders whooped the Bears. I still have bragging rights, and more Super Bowls, jokes on u.
    Haha. 6 points and the Bears w/o Cutler and Forte....but a win is a win. Have to wait 3 more years for a rematch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    If Trent Dilfer can win a superbowl, then so can Jay Cutler.
    Fixed.

This makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    I'm sure u saw what happened last year when the Raiders whooped the Bears. I still have bragging rights, and more Super Bowls, jokes on u.
    Don't troll bro, it's not good luck for our team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Don't troll bro, it's not good luck for our team
    Your catching on young Padawan.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    He's a good man, but the business that he's in is to win games. No excuses.

Now, I wonder if he and the wife would like to relocate to California. Nothing personal to DA or Tarver, but I'm hoping for upgrades on our coordinator staff (offense and defense) across the board.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast