Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    LOL.

I thought he was trying to say an answer to all problems. And in trying to give him **** for it, I failed miserably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    LOL.

I thought he was trying to say an answer to all problems. And in trying to give him **** for it, I failed miserably.
    I'm sure he was. But I don't know if he was serious. It ended up working out pretty well for Denver.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Lovie Miami needs a better DC

vCash
    I like Lovie Smith but not surprised he was canned. The problem with the team isn't him though but with Cutler. Not a fan of him at all.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    The problem is that the offensive line plays at the level of a high school team
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Difference is...Rodgers has a plethera of weapons.

Bmarsh > Jennings
    Alshon < Jordy
    Earl < James Jones
    Hester < Cobb
    Davis < Finley

And those guys aren't just a little bit better then what the Bears have, its a hugeee margin.
    Jennings was hurt most of the year so Jordy was his #1. Jordy and Cobb aren't great WR it's just that Rodger's elevates their game

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Jennings was hurt most of the year so Jordy was his #1. Jordy and Cobb aren't great WR it's just that Rodger's elevates their game
    Bull****.

Don't get me wrong, Rodgers is an ELITE QB and Cutler obviously isn't, but you couldn't be more wrong.

GB has a great system in place and it's no coincidence that they consistently have good QBs and good offenses. They make it an emphasis to stay on top of curve on that side of the ball, Bears don't. It's also no coincidence that Cutler put up great numbers in his last season at Denver. Bears, throughout history, have ignored or half-assed upgrades at offense and it shows with our putrid history on that side of the ball.

Again, Cutler is by no means elite, but I have seen more than enough from Cutler in 4+ years, to know he is the talent to be a very good QB. I also know that when you have 4 different OC in 5 years, you are unlikely to have success. Ultimately, in the NFL, there is nothing more important than organizational and coaching consistency. This is why teams like Pittsburgh, NE and GB are consistently playoff contenders even when in some cases they have to find new QBs.

People want to point to us having some crazy love for Cutler. There's a reason why we defend Cutler, but haven't defended many of the crap we've had at the QB position in years past. We've seen enough of Cutler to know that the talent is there. Give him a consistent and stable offensive system that isn't 5 years outdated or can't keep him up without getting destroyed (I'm talking Martz where even in St. Louis with Orlando Pace in his heyday, Warner was still getting killed) or OC's who are way out of their element (see: Ron Turner and Mike Tice) and you will see our offense perform the way they should.
    Last edited by kozelkid; 12-31-2012 at 10:32 PM.

vCash
    All you tards blaming Cutler are just that...********.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    What's an answer to a program?
    I blame the spirits of the autocorrect!
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Difference is...Rodgers has a plethera of weapons.

Bmarsh > Jennings
    Alshon < Jordy
    Earl < James Jones
    Hester < Cobb
    Davis < Finley

And those guys aren't just a little bit better then what the Bears have, its a hugeee margin.
    Jennings missed almost the whole season. Jordy also missed a few games. You have something called a running game. Coaches don't use the running game right, not my fault.
    Don't blame Aaron Rodgers that your management sucks ***. Seriously. The Packers develop their players, they aren't just lucky to have a plethora of weapons, they did it.
    No only do they develop players well but we also get injured every year and don't ***** about it or make excuses. Maybe we don't use injuries as excuses because we still win injured.
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

5 GA / 4 G / 1 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 17 Rec, 188 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 12 Tackles, 2 INTs, 6 PassD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Jennings missed almost the whole season. Jordy also missed a few games. You have something called a running game. Coaches don't use the running game right, not my fault.
    Don't blame Aaron Rodgers that your management sucks ***. Seriously. The Packers develop their players, they aren't just lucky to have a plethora of weapons, they did it.
    No only do they develop players well but we also get injured every year and don't ***** about it or make excuses. Maybe we don't use injuries as excuses because we still win injured.
    When did he say u got lucky? OF COURSE GB develops talent better than CHI atm. As a result of this, GB has a much better receiving core. That's what he said so...
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    When did he say u got lucky? OF COURSE GB develops talent better than CHI atm. As a result of this, GB has a much better receiving core. That's what he said so...
    My main response was about them being injured.

Whatever ***** about your weapons, ***** about your oline, and wait for next year.

Who was the most sacked QB in the league?
    Who still put up an elite statline without his #1 WR then losing his #2 for a few games?
    Wait your telling me he also gave a sophmore WR a breakout year?
    All with no running game?

Dude if only Cutler had the weapons A-Rod had.

5 GA / 4 G / 1 A

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Dude, you cant argue with Chicago Packer fans. These guys are the weirdest, weakest, corniest, numbskull people on earth. There were 500 people murdered this year in Chicago, and you know what? I'd gladly swap those 500 people and replace them with 500 Packer fans who live in Chicago in their place. Just order a firing squad, line em up, and get rid of ALL these clowns. If you live here and aint riding for the Bears, Bulls, Sox/Cubs, and Blackhawks you either need to move or get shot in your head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    Dude, you cant argue with Chicago Packer fans. These guys are the weirdest, weakest, corniest, numbskull people on earth. There were 500 people murdered this year in Chicago, and you know what? I'd gladly swap those 500 people and replace them with 500 Packer fans who live in Chicago in their place. Just order a firing squad, line em up, and get rid of ALL these clowns. If you live here and aint riding for the Bears, Bulls, Sox/Cubs, and Blackhawks you either need to move or get shot in your head.
    Pfffft sorry everyone that lives in chicago wasn't born here.

Are you saying you wish I was dead??? Banable offense imo.

You can't argue with Chicago Bears fans. Their team was the best in the league at 7-1 right?

Right?
    Now you don't have a coach because you went 7-1 and missed the playoffs.

5 GA / 4 G / 1 A

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    That's stupid. And I hate Packer Fans.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast