Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playoff sig?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    Cool, sounds like we have a dedicated group!!! Thanks guys, so I'll repeat the question that was already asked, does anyone have a good idea for the sig or what it should say? Maybe we can post some ideas here and pick one out? If someone is really good at making them maybe they could post examples here if you wouldn't mind...
    Would be kinda cool to somehow put our psd names on it...the ones that sport the sig....idk probably dumb but just an idea
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You are more than welcome to wear my Woodyard signature. He is the reason we are here he has been controlling Peyton Manning on his XBox controller.
    Still pissed off he didnt get a pro bowl this year....i know its mostly a big name thing but he has been amazing and i dont see how he couldnt have been voted in......happy new year anyway guys hope you have have a great night and be careful! dont want any of my psd friends hurt in an accident tonight!
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    Still pissed off he didnt get a pro bowl this year....i know its mostly a big name thing but he has been amazing and i dont see how he couldnt have been voted in......happy new year anyway guys hope you have have a great night and be careful! dont want any of my psd friends hurt in an accident tonight!
    He is a great player, I remember when we did the mock draft a couple years back we had him being drafted in the 2nd round and I was amazed when we actually signed him because we got one right (sort of) that wasn't one of the gimme picks like the first round ends up.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    PFM and the M.H.C (Mile High Crush).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12