Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Crennel to be Fired

From the sports center feed app on my phone

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8795543/kansas-city-chiefs-fire-romeo-crennel-not-gm-scott-pioli?ex_cid=espnapi_internal
    M.V.P.

Have Twitter? Follow me for everything sports! I'll follow back too if you tell me you're from this website!
    Just Click The Link---->@SportsGuy218

vCash
    Dumb that we didn't fire Pioli. I thought it was a package deal for both if them, not one of them.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    He's not in the clear yet. Hopefully they hire someone not associated with him just to tick him off. Like Jon gruden

vCash
    Chiefs need to bring in Lovie Smith.

OR (just an idea) hire Chip Kelly. Bring in Tebow. Run that option style and dedicate draft and all money (let Bowe walk, Franchise Albert) to making an awesome defense. Sign Brent Grimes, trade down and take Te'o and take Eric Reid in 2nd.

DE- Jackson
    DT- Poe
    DE- FA
    OLB- Hali
    ILB- DJ
    ILB- Te'o
    OLB- Houston
    CB- Flowers
    CB- Grimes
    S- Berry
    S- Reid

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post
    Chiefs need to bring in Lovie Smith.

OR (just an idea) hire Chip Kelly. Bring in Tebow. Run that option style and dedicate draft and all money (let Bowe walk, Franchise Albert) to making an awesome defense. Sign Brent Grimes, trade down and take Te'o and take Eric Reid in 2nd.

DE- Jackson
    DT- Poe
    DE- FA
    OLB- Hali
    ILB- DJ
    ILB- Te'o
    OLB- Houston
    CB- Flowers
    CB- Grimes
    S- Berry
    S- Reid

That's what I just posted in another forum. That would be sick..my god I am really hoping for that. Smith is a good coach, I was a little surprised by his firing. Having that first pick is awesome. Charles is a great weapon as well. (What's up with Bowe by the way..he still wants out I assume?)

Chiefs will be on the rise ! Manning is winding towards the end of his career, the Raiders and the Chargers..are the Raiders and the Chargers.

I love my Packers but christ I am excited for the offseason to see what the Chiefs do. I have a (wishful) feeling they may show some interest in Lovie.

vCash