Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaAJ View Post
    We should absolutely pay Greg Jennings it's a huge mistake to let him walk.
    And what risk losing BJ Raji or Clay Mathews? Yah, no thanks.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    The best part was calling the Packers and Patriots "cheap" and then praising the Cowboys, Raiders, and Redskins for spending money.

Because we all know the more money you spend, the better you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    No you don't got it. Misunderstood what I'm saying. I never said it's okay. I'm just saying people are probably not going to be all over Jennings like Finley because there had never been an issue with Jennings. Plus Jennings himself had nothing to do with this that we know of.
    let me just quote something that was said on finley's agent comments, "Well this person is close to Finley so they must have heard it from them."

haha its just funny...

vCash
    let me ask this... if we get rid of Saturday and Finley does that leave enough room for the tag on Jennings? I honestly don't know

vCash
    yeah I saw this yesterday during the game, lol....I want Greg to stay, but those tweets...lmao....on a lighter note, she is kinda cute.....

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    And what risk losing BJ Raji or Clay Mathews? Yah, no thanks.
    Raji has been really good as of late, but if it came down to he or Jennings, I'm choosing the latter.....Jennings allows us to do so much offensively when he's in there.....I honestly believe that if you keep Rodgers together with these guys that you will contend every year..............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahari Kavi View Post
    Raji has been really good as of late, but if it came down to he or Jennings, I'm choosing the latter.....Jennings allows us to do so much offensively when he's in there.....I honestly believe that if you keep Rodgers together with these guys that you will contend every year..............
    remember when we lost cullen jenkins and the defense took a dramtic step back? maybe think about that before you talk about losing raji to keep someone at a position we are already deep at
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    remember when we lost cullen jenkins and the defense took a dramtic step back? maybe think about that before you talk about losing raji to keep someone at a position we are already deep at
    I thought our D was fine without Raji for the most part this season.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rckdude1 View Post
    Greg Jennings is getting the franchise tag. mark my words
    Yes he will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    let me ask this... if we get rid of Saturday and Finley does that leave enough room for the tag on Jennings? I honestly don't know
    Don't know what receivers tag will be for 2013, but 2012 it was 9.4 mil. & he was paid 7.5 mil. this year so will be real easy to tag him for this upcoming season. If these #'s are wrong someone let us know please.

vCash
    It would be a mistake to let him go. He's still a beast, yesterday proved it.
    This offense with Nelson, Jennings, Cobb, Jones, Finley/new TE for then next 3-4 years...

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahari Kavi View Post
    I disagree completely with that. If it comes down to the Jennings vs Raji/Matthews we have to keep Raji and Matthews.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    @retardz

so basically its jennings so its ok... got it.. thx
    it was his sister u idiot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    It would be a mistake to let him go. He's still a beast, yesterday proved it.
    This offense with Nelson, Jennings, Cobb, Jones, Finley/new TE for then next 3-4 years...
    Could you beleive some of the moves he made after the catch yesterday? Looked like defenders were going to break their ankles trying to corral him. He made them look just silly at times. He's back in probowl form I think & fresh legs. No way TT lets this talent go. Even if we have to tag him & only get to keep him 1 year.

vCash
    @retardz

so basically its jennings so its ok... got it.. thx
    Is that what he said? I'm pretty sure he said that what Jennings sister said had topped anything we heard out of Finley .....

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast