Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Greg Jennings Sister's Comments

I know this is a somewhat weak thread, but did any of you read Greg Jennings sister's tweets yesterday during the game? Since then shes deleted the tweets and protected all of her tweets, so maybe Greg got wind of what she said. During the game, @jerseyAIGBP was retweeting them.

Essentially the gist of it was Greg Jennings is being ignored by Rodgers and if Peyton had these weapons he'd never lose. She also said she can't wait for Greg to end up in south beach.

There really isn't a huge point to this, just something we'll probably be hearing about in the next couple days and I wanted to see if anyone else had noticed.

Pete Rose, here he comes!

vCash
    I say go for it. Go join the beast combo with Brian Hartline and Ryan Tannehill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter4president View Post
    I know this is a somewhat weak thread, but did any of you read Greg Jennings sister's tweets yesterday during the game? Since then shes deleted the tweets and protected all of her tweets, so maybe Greg got wind of what she said. During the game, @jerseyAIGBP was retweeting them.

Essentially the gist of it was Greg Jennings is being ignored by Rodgers and if Peyton had these weapons he'd never lose. She also said she can't wait for Greg to end up in south beach.

There really isn't a huge point to this, just something we'll probably be hearing about in the next couple days and I wanted to see if anyone else had noticed.
    I posted a link about it in the game thread. USAtoday had an article about it on their sports page.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    I say go for it. Go join the beast combo with Brian Hartline and Ryan Tannehill.
    LOL! His stats will explode - 2000 yards, 15 TD's... book it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    I posted a link about it in the game thread. USAtoday had an article about it on their sports page.
    gotcha, didn't really get a chance to dig through the game thread.

Pete Rose, here he comes!

vCash
    man if this was finley's sister the forum would have their pitch forks ready to attack.

vCash
    We should absolutely pay Greg Jennings it's a huge mistake to let him walk.

vCash
    @petrey10
    That would probably be because Jennings hasn't had a media instance before. Finley has had several. although what Jennings sister said has topped anything that has come out of camp Finley.

vCash
    @retardz

so basically its jennings so its ok... got it.. thx

vCash
    Well he can't really control what his sister says if it was from his account than I could see people being mad like Finely's always is.

vCash
    Greg Jennings is getting the franchise tag. mark my words

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rckdude1 View Post
    Greg Jennings is getting the franchise tag. mark my words
    Why Would they do that he already said he is willing to return but not under the franchise tag. If he is tagged he will be traded. I'm hoping he lands with Miami to help out Joe develop the phins. Only a few other places I could stomach to see him there. Miami is really the ideal fit so Jennings sisters not too far off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaAJ View Post
    We should absolutely pay Greg Jennings it's a huge mistake to let him walk.
    He is really good, but it almost doesn't make sense to sign him. He is best in the slot with Jones and Nelson being much better outside receivers. With Cobb in the slot we almost don't need Jennings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Why Would they do that he already said he is willing to return but not under the franchise tag. If he is tagged he will be traded. I'm hoping he lands with Miami to help out Joe develop the phins. Only a few other places I could stomach to see him there. Miami is really the ideal fit so Jennings sisters not too far off.
    we'll see. he doesnt have a choice if he gets tagged, as i dont see him simpyl sitting the seaosn out. thats his choice if he gets tagged and the packers dont want to make the trade
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    @retardz

so basically its jennings so its ok... got it.. thx
    No you don't got it. Misunderstood what I'm saying. I never said it's okay. I'm just saying people are probably not going to be all over Jennings like Finley because there had never been an issue with Jennings. Plus Jennings himself had nothing to do with this that we know of.
    Last edited by Rtardz; 12-31-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast