Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I was thrilled to see the pre-game interviews with Shanahan where he said "don't hire me if you are going to fire me in under 5 years"...he told that little twerp owner that he needed that am ount of time to build a team (of course, in the meantime, he got RG3); but, you KNOW JJ saw that interview and the last team he wants to see succeed is the Redskins...in a copycat league, I hope JJ sees that letting a football guy run the show is more important than he or his son running it

will he realize it? he is smart so yes, I assume he got that messge...will he change the way he does things? I say less than a 1% chance of that

vCash
    I think if Tajh Boyd would be the perfect QB for us. He has a good strong arm and has the speed to scramble and take the ball down the field
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I was thrilled to see the pre-game interviews with Shanahan where he said "don't hire me if you are going to fire me in under 5 years"...he told that little twerp owner that he needed that am ount of time to build a team (of course, in the meantime, he got RG3); but, you KNOW JJ saw that interview and the last team he wants to see succeed is the Redskins...in a copycat league, I hope JJ sees that letting a football guy run the show is more important than he or his son running it

will he realize it? he is smart so yes, I assume he got that messge...will he change the way he does things? I say less than a 1% chance of that
    soooooo........ what im reading in this is, we need to give garrett at least 5 years.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    soooooo........ what im reading in this is, we need to give garrett at least 5 years.....
    I'd give him more time if he has a son that can be an OC and do well in that role...of course, if Garrett has any offspring, they are likely the red-headed (non step) child that is a bookworm that knows nothing about football...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I'd give him more time if he has a son that can be an OC and do well in that role...of course, if Garrett has any offspring, they are likely the red-headed (non step) child that is a bookworm that knows nothing about football...
    both his brothers are coaches. garretts dad was a coach to.

vCash
    It amazes me Cowboys fans infatuation with such a poor coach like Norv Turner.

vCash
    Our problems began way before the final minutes of the game.... We were in trouble when we didn't have a good plan in place to punish them for blitzing. Same thing happened to Peyton Manning. The Steelers hammered him early...and then he punished them with a screen that went in for a touchdown. The Steeler's blitzes slowed down after that.

vCash
    Passing on JJ Watt was a brilliant decision for the Cowboys

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    both his brothers are coaches. garretts dad was a coach to.
    I think you missed my point....shanahan had an OC (who happened to be his son)...we need an OC if Garrett is to stay and be successful

vCash
    What Jerry SHOULD do is to shift the burden away from Tony and put it on our running game. That's why Elway has 2 rings. Get 3 OLs with the first 3 picks of the draft.

What Jerry WILL do is nothing because OLs are not sexy or WOW picks. And, we all know that's what he looks for in the draft.

And the carousel in mediocrity continues to spin around and around.

vCash
    ^ cause we took tyron smith two years ago?
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    What Jerry SHOULD do is to shift the burden away from Tony and put it on our running game. That's why Elway has 2 rings. Get 3 OLs with the first 3 picks of the draft.

What Jerry WILL do is nothing because OLs are not sexy or WOW picks. And, we all know that's what he looks for in the draft.

And the carousel in mediocrity continues to spin around and around.
    please stop with the elway comparisons. Every time you use it your showing that Romo is just as good as Elway.

Please remember Elway was considered a choker because he lost in the super bowls, not because he couldnt get into the playoffs or couldnt win playoff games.

Stop with this comparison.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash

Another wasted season and reasons we suck again

I see comparisons with Romo/Elway and Smith/Watt. Hindsight is 20/20.

Yeah Watt is doing great but we needed a blind side blocker at the time to protect Romo. Smith had done a good job and can you imagine if we did get Watt? We'd have no one on this line!

Elway/Romo cant be compared now. Romo is still playing and we can't compare the two until he retires. I believe in Romo and I know come 2013 he is the man that can lead is the way. Just get him some frkn help on the line and watch him throw for mow then 5000 yards with less INT's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    I see comparisons with Romo/Elway and Smith/Watt. Hindsight is 20/20.

Yeah Watt is doing great but we needed a blind side blocker at the time to protect Romo. Smith had done a good job and can you imagine if we did get Watt? We'd have no one on this line!

Elway/Romo cant be compared now. Romo is still playing and we can't compare the two until he retires. I believe in Romo and I know come 2013 he is the man that can lead is the way. Just get him some frkn help on the line and watch him throw for mow then 5000 yards with less INT's.
    what good is 5000 yards and less int's if you stink it up when you need to win?

People get so fixated on stats, but even if Romo threw 0 int's in the regular season, but then makes a rookie mistake and throws a pick that loses the first round playoff game he's going to be hated.

He was third in passing with 4900 yards this season. Hell he's thrown for 4000+ yards 4 times in his career and it got him no where. He could throw for 8000 yards and it still doesn't mean he can finish.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    I feel like me and thedon01 are the only people that see this... yes there are bigger problems than romo but romo is a big part of the the problem too!!!!

I dont know how many times I have to repeat myself...it does no matter what we do for romo he does not have what it takes to lead a team... he could have 8000 yards 60tds he will still find a way to lose the game... he could have the best offensive line and defense he will still find a way to blow it...how dont you see this and stop making these comparisons to qbs that have got it done like elway and manning

Romo has had everything you can ask for to succeed

06-hof coach bill parcells
    07-13 pro bowlers between offense and defense including a few offensive lineman and marion barber went to pro bowl as a backup.. best wr in the league at the time and hof tight end which he still has... choked against the giants at home

08-choked away against eagles enough said

09- had 7th ranked offense and 9th ranked d still failed to get to at least the championship game

10-ill give him a pass

11-since you love stats he had his best season and for what? He choked it all away against the giants... where was his pretty stats when it counted

12-all these stats and 4th qtr comebacks for not he blows it once again when it counts... I see a pattern

These are all facts he doesnt have what it takes to get this team to the sb... as you can see some of the yrs he has had everything you can ask for and has failed... their is still no evidence provided that he can lead this team to the sb whether he has a great team or not..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast