Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Would we be interested in Reggie Bush, i dont think anyone else will offer him a starting job, and he can backup murray and be that threat out of the backfield that felix was suppose to be.
    I have been hoping for this for over a year now. He can be a true change of pace back, handle the full load if/when Murray goes down, and be a contributor on special teams.

vCash
    I love Reggie, always have....he is one of those guys on another team that I would love to see wearing the star...but, alas, we likely don't get to see that if the FO uses their money wisely (on OL & DL)

vCash
    I like Reggie too but he will be asking for too much $ considering if he does come here he will be a backup change of pace guy. Plus we need to fix the OL or whoever is running the ball is not going to help.
    Last edited by C-Mac; 01-29-2013 at 08:10 PM.

vCash
    Just a thought i had that im kind of mulling over its just an idea so kill me if you want. I say if we are trying to fill as many holes as possible we try and trade Austin for a 2nd pick. This will give us a better shot at filling some holes in the better part of the draft and also free up space to re-sign Spencer. Then use the first on OL or DT. Then grade the FS Reid with 1 of our 2nd and whatever we didnt get in the first with the other. then in the 4th-7th nab another WR and let Dez and Dwayne run the show....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troyler21hxc View Post
    Just a thought i had that im kind of mulling over its just an idea so kill me if you want. I say if we are trying to fill as many holes as possible we try and trade Austin for a 2nd pick. This will give us a better shot at filling some holes in the better part of the draft and also free up space to re-sign Spencer. Then use the first on OL or DT. Then grade the FS Reid with 1 of our 2nd and whatever we didnt get in the first with the other. then in the 4th-7th nab another WR and let Dez and Dwayne run the show....
    no one is giving a 2nd for Austin.

I do wonder if the Jets would give us something for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bhooks80 View Post
    no one is giving a 2nd for Austin.

I do wonder if the Jets would give us something for him.
    Something, yes, a second or third? Doubtful. I think they may give us a fourth and a fifth or something like that. A third if Jerry goes full used car salesman on them. They do need a WR very very badly but Holmes will be back from injury. Always a chance, but doubtful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baazinakon View Post
    Something, yes, a second or third? Doubtful. I think they may give us a fourth and a fifth or something like that. A third if Jerry goes full used car salesman on them. They do need a WR very very badly but Holmes will be back from injury. Always a chance, but doubtful.
    Highly unlikely to happen if we get a third round pick, only scenario is if the Jets aren't able to sign either Bowe, Wallace, Jennings. Then they'll get desperate and have no choice, but to trade a 3rd round pick for Austin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Bryant View Post
    Highly unlikely to happen if we get a third round pick, only scenario is if the Jets aren't able to sign either Bowe, Wallace, Jennings. Then they'll get desperate and have no choice, but to trade a 3rd round pick for Austin.
    Well we may be able to get lucky, as the Jets have one of the worst cap situations in the league so signing any of those guys is likely out of the question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baazinakon View Post
    Well we may be able to get lucky, as the Jets have one of the worst cap situations in the league so signing any of those guys is likely out of the question.
    true, they probably can't even afford Austin. I could also see the Rams trading for Austin, since they have bunch of draft picks.

vCash
    austin, when healthy, is a very good receiver...I can't see Dallas moving on from him just yet....of course, his problem is health....perhaps the new coaches and trainers will help this team stay ON the field? What a unique concept!

vCash
    in other news rob ryan finally got a job. Appears that 5 minutes was more like 5 weeks.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    in other news rob ryan finally got a job. Appears that 5 minutes was more like 5 weeks.
    and im sure spending a minute with rob ryan feels like a week.......

vCash
    i saw Osi is getting his contract voided and will be able to be signed when F/A begins. So with Spencer prolly walking for finacial reasons why not take a shot if he is willing to take a pay cut. Which you never know he might be willing to do so to play with his best friend DWare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troyler21hxc View Post
    and im sure spending a minute with rob ryan feels like a week.......
    Especially if you are behind him at the buffett line or the barber

vCash
    Hey fellas (and u all knew that this ? was coming. lol) since people r talking about trading Austin would u trade him and a 4th for Harvin or straight up or stay away? I always thought we were going to draft him a few years ago, but wanted to know what u guys thought
    [/CENTER]

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast