Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2013 Season Oppenents

Minnesota Vikings
    Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers

Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Seattle Seahawks

What Are Your Feelings About This Season??

vCash
    Not a single one of those teams scare we with the way we are growing. I am already ready for next season, and ready to kick some ***.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaViking View Post
    Minnesota Vikings
    Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers

Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Seattle Seahawks

right now... i wish we had seattle at home and carolina away (those are the 2 other nfc opponents with the same ranked finish within their divisions... 1 game has to be away and one home).

more after we (and they) go through FA and the draft...

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Potentially though road schedule.

vCash
    I'm happy that we get Washington at home next year. Also I think its a big deal that we get Carolina instead of New Orleans. The Saints are going to be playoff contenders again next year so not having to play them is in our benefit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaViking View Post
    Minnesota Vikings

Road schedule looks rough, with Dallas, NYG, Baltimore, Cincy and Seattle. Home looks okay, though we play the Steelers and Skins. (other than our division opponents that is)

I can see 10-12 wins if we play like we are now.