Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I really wish we would have signed Peyton Manning this past off season... I hate we didn't pursue the guy, he's from New Orleans and would definitely loved playing in Reliant and kicking the Colts ***. We would be the elite in the league if you think about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I really wish we would have signed Peyton Manning this past off season... I hate we didn't pursue the guy, he's from New Orleans and would definitely loved playing in Reliant and kicking the Colts ***. We would be the elite in the league if you think about it.
    But it was a major bet at that time, no one knew what kind of Manning he was after all the surgeries. I think they were right about that.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Well I think it's obvious we need to make changes on offense to be legit contenders. Cant blame the defense too much and getting Cushing back will take us to another level. We HAVE to get a real #2 receiver and upgrade the right side of the line. We probably need a new QB but I dont see any available QBs in Free Agency or even the draft that are worth getting. If our first 3 picks arent offense, I will be pissed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Well I think it's obvious we need to make changes on offense to be legit contenders. Cant blame the defense too much and getting Cushing back will take us to another level. We HAVE to get a real #2 receiver and upgrade the right side of the line. We probably need a new QB but I dont see any available QBs in Free Agency or even the draft that are worth getting. If our first 3 picks arent offense, I will be pissed
    Yeah I'm losing faith in Schaub too

vCash
    our top need is a legit #2 reciever man kevin walter wont cut it

vCash
    Posey has shown flashes but we need an established talented #2. I'm not saying ignore the defense but offense needs help

vCash
    Schaub needs to go, maybe not next year but we won't win with him.

vCash
    the offense as a whole was too predictable the second half of the season run run play action to dre or daniels maybe and when we went straight drop back it seems schaub only had confidence in dre

the defense could use some help cushing returning is a big start but the secondary needs HELP

vCash
    Posey tearing his achilles means we HAVE to either take a wr in rounds 1 or 2 or sign one via free agency

vCash
    Wonderful... The kid starts to come into his own and now hes probably going to be out for close to a year...

vCash
    He'll be out all next year. Do we have the money to get a Greg jennings type player?

vCash
    I did question resigning Schaub after the first game I preferred to see how he played with pressure of getting a contract like flacco we stuck with Schaub next season unless we find a QB in the draft no one knows about with potential

vCash
    first pick OL
    2nd pick WR
    3rd pick DB/LB best available
    4th pick DB/LB
    5th pick WR
    6th pick OL/DL(true NT?)
    7th pick QB project

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    What are yalls opinion on Brian Hartline is he will come for about $5-6 million a year. He's 26 year old and had 74 reception for 1,083 yards with Ryan Tannehill as his QB. He is fairly inconsistent (He had a 12 catch, 250 yard game as well as a 0 catch game in the same season) but I think he would be a huge upgrade and might be more consistent as a teams #2. (BTW I got this idea from Bleacher Report so I'm a little skeptical on it)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    with what money? We would have needed to cut multiple more players than we had to just to get to where we were.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast