Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 142
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    It's Schaub whose not giving Posey and Jean an opportunity to make plays.

    I get what your saying but have you forgot about Graham? Ge's been out a few weeks with a concussion. When he gets back we should be pretty at receivers/tight ends. With him back and the improvement of Posey and Jean we will be fine there. At the beginning of the season Graham was one of Schaub's best redzone targets.
    graham only missed 1 game with the concussion.

    and while i buy that argument for posey (cause ive actually seen instances and people break down the film that shows he has been getting open), i dont quite buy it for jean
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    fire kubiak
    hire andy reid
    tj is our qb (he could thrive under andy)
    draft right tackle and a lot of defense.

    what do you guys think of landry jones? ive always like his arm even though he comes from the butthole of america. i dont know his draft projection but i know his name was falling all year. maybe we could get good value for him during the draft.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    3,103
    vCash
    1500
    I'd rather have lovie than reid


    I'm not a huge reid fan so someone is going to have to sell me on why reid is sound logic.
    Last edited by Big_T; 01-02-2013 at 03:43 AM.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

    Thanks Dodgersuck

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    Landry Jones is terrible.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    lovie is a defensive minded coach and we already have a defensive minded coach in wade. reid could take over and implement an offense without the team taking a step back. sell me on lovie. i always thought he was so overrated and over celebrated because he and dungy met in the superbowl being two black head coaches.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    It's Schaub whose not giving Posey and Jean an opportunity to make plays.

    I get what your saying but have you forgot about Graham? Ge's been out a few weeks with a concussion. When he gets back we should be pretty at receivers/tight ends. With him back and the improvement of Posey and Jean we will be fine there. At the beginning of the season Graham was one of Schaub's best redzone targets.
    Honestly my concern isn't for next year. I really think we need to draft a guy in the end of the first or second like demaryius thomas or Stephen hill that could semi take over for Andre. I know we won't have to worry about it for a couple years but if andre ever goes down, our offense is dead. And he's what? 34 or 35? So his next injury could be his last. We'd bebstuck with Walter Posey Martin Jean as our wr with Shaub throwing to them

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    Landry Jones is terrible.
    Landry Jones is beyond terrible.
    David Carr has a little brother coming out of fresno st thats supposed to go in the 4th. Wouldn't that be fun?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,946
    vCash
    1500
    Andre's 31. I get what your saying though. If you can get a guy similar to the Dez Bryant draft is there late in the first go for it but don't just waste it on a above average at best guy.

    And why the **** would we hire that POS Andy Reid? Really? Lmao.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,570
    vCash
    1500
    I did not realize Andre was only 31. Still, I'm not saying draft a wr just to draft a wr. Like you said, if there's a Dez Bryant there, take him. If not, go with someone else

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Andre's 31. I get what your saying though. If you can get a guy similar to the Dez Bryant draft is there late in the first go for it but don't just waste it on a above average at best guy.

    And why the **** would we hire that POS Andy Reid? Really? Lmao.
    Why is everybody so down on Andy Reid? He's a proven winner and had a really bad year but his list of accomplishments far exceed a lot active and coaches searching for a job.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glencairn
    Posts
    5,490
    vCash
    1500
    bill cowher.


    "If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,946
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    Why is everybody so down on Andy Reid? He's a proven winner and had a really bad year but his list of accomplishments far exceed a lot active and coaches searching for a job.
    I never cared for him even before this year. I think he just had some great talent the years he went deep in the playoffs., Brian Westbrook, Brain Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Terrell Owens, Jeremiah Trotter were all in there prime. He had a lot of really good role players and tons of depth on that Eagles team. I think he's a good coach but he's not an upgrade over Kubiak.

    I really don't understand why everyone's down on Kubiak. The defense is hurting with no Cushing, and Schaub has been sucking ***. Kub's conservative game plan is just to keep Schaub in his comfort zone. I'm sure he'd love to let him off the leash but every time Schaub throws a deep pass it's picked off or over thrown. He's having to baby him.

    With a good draft and a healthy start to 2013 I expect an even better season. Hopefully Yates can win the QB job this summer too.

    I have no faith in Schaub, do you really think he has the ability to lead us on a 2 minute drill? I don't...

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    I never cared for him even before this year. I think he just had some great talent the years he went deep in the playoffs., Brian Westbrook, Brain Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Terrell Owens, Jeremiah Trotter were all in there prime. He had a lot of really good role players and tons of depth on that Eagles team. I think he's a good coach but he's not an upgrade over Kubiak.

    I really don't understand why everyone's down on Kubiak. The defense is hurting with no Cushing, and Schaub has been sucking ***. Kub's conservative game plan is just to keep Schaub in his comfort zone. I'm sure he'd love to let him off the leash but every time Schaub throws a deep pass it's picked off or over thrown. He's having to baby him.

    With a good draft and a healthy start to 2013 I expect an even better season. Hopefully Yates can win the QB job this summer too.

    I have no faith in Schaub, do you really think he has the ability to lead us on a 2 minute drill? I don't...
    what has kubiak done in his seasons here? not until last year with a pretty deep roster, did he even have a fighting chance of making playoffs and thats because of wade. hell, kubiak was so busy being a goddam oc instead of a hc before wade, he wouldnt allow the defense to put their hands up and try to deflect balls from the precious schaub of his. his confidence mightve dwindled to a 10yr old boy in a scared straight video. what kind of coach does that? thats why we were the worst or second worst defense in all the league before wade.

    the sooner everybody realizes if kubiak is here, schaub is here. theyre fukcing tied at the damn hip. people are down on kubiak because he doesnt know how to make situational adjustments. i swear he probably has 100 plays already lined up before kickoff and then just rolls with them. way too conservative.

    andy reid on the other hand has made a few qbs look pretty damn decent in his schemes. i mean even kolb got a 70 mil contract because of him. jesus... imagine what he could do with yates or any other qb we may draft.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    bill cowher.
    im okay with this.

    another thing about reid is, his former players do nothing but endorse the crap out of him even through all this crap this year. that says a lot about him.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,946
    vCash
    1500
    Reid's son committed suicide to get away from the fat ****.

    Jk, that was way too far and too soon.

    Pretty good points on Kub. I get where your coming from and I think your right about Schaub not going anywhere with Kubiak as there coach. I really doubt Rick Smith would give up on Schauby poo at this time either since he signed him to that big *** deal and would look like a failure if he pulled the plug this soon. Same for Kubiak...

    So with all the wishful thinking we've been doing here the reality is we will be stuck with both for at least one more season at the minimum.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •