Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    What are yalls opinion on Brian Hartline is he will come for about $5-6 million a year. He's 26 year old and had 74 reception for 1,083 yards with Ryan Tannehill as his QB. He is fairly inconsistent (He had a 12 catch, 250 yard game as well as a 0 catch game in the same season) but I think he would be a huge upgrade and might be more consistent as a teams #2. (BTW I got this idea from Bleacher Report so I'm a little skeptical on it)
    I am fine with that. We don't have a lot of capspace, and hopefully they restructure Smith's deal, along with some others.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If Rick Dennison(our OC) gets a head coaching gig, would Josh McDaniels(dude from New England) be a good hire? A dude totally opposite of Kubes and may be that gutsy guy that our offense needs.

vCash
    Why would he leave New England?

vCash
    Yeah he's not leaving there until he gets a HC offer.
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Im not a Hartline fan. I want a burner, someone who can out run guys and make huge plays. Something like a Torry Smith. Hence my addiction to Cordarrel Patterson

vCash
    The problem with spending money on a burner is: Can Schaub throw a good enough deep ball to get it to him. Off the top of my head the top deep threats are Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace. Schaubs arm is no where near Flacco or Roethlisberger. I would love to draft Patterson but I think having a really good underneath receiver would help a ton. I also dont think Patterson can come in and contribute alot immediately. We would be going at least another 12 weeks with Walter as our #2. With Hartline we at least have a reliable #2 all season. Don't get me wrong Coradelle Patterson would still be huge for us but, I think we need a WR that can come in as our #2

vCash
    what about Keenan Allen? Big, strong, can get open in space (being a safety growing up helped there). He would be a nice fit I think. Shaub can't even throw an accurate deep ball, so we need WR's in the Andre mold, who can just outmuscle their man.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Patterson is most likely long gone by pick 27

vCash
    This is just my opinion but I really dont like Keenan Allen too much. He was hurt this year and seems to always have nagging injuries. I dont have a great reason for but I could probably be sold. Fair warning my least favorite first round guys the last couple of years: Bruce Irvin, Aldon Smith so I'm not the best at this

vCash
    Personally I feel Patterson is the #3 or 4 WR in the draft. Does he's gave the potential to be the best in this class? Yes but I also feel he's less likely to develop into a high #2 or #1 WR than Williams, Allen, and possibly his teammate Hunter. Hunter was and is the better player, I think teams will just fall in love with his physical abilities and the potential. I also think that while Patterson is a better deep threat than hunter or Allen, he isn't as good of an intermediate and physical threat.

Regardless I feel like all 4 would be good picks.
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    After doing a little looking around, I'd rank the wide receivers: Terrance Williams, Corradelle Patterson, Keenan Allen, Deandre Hopkins, Justin Hunter

vCash
    I believe the supplemental pick for Mario is a 3rd, and you can't trade that. Why not trade our 1st and 3rd to move up and get Ogeltree? Putting him next to Cushing solves a whole lot of problems possibly.

vCash
    I'd actually like that. We need to make a move like that. Ogletree will be a stud. We do have several other needs though so trading up would be contingent on getting that supplemental pick

vCash
    mario put up 10.5 sacks, statistically he was the best FA signing (not value, but best play) so we'll get the supplemental

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I believe the supplemental pick for Mario is a 3rd, and you can't trade that. Why not trade our 1st and 3rd to move up and get Ogeltree? Putting him next to Cushing solves a whole lot of problems possibly.
    I would do a 4th and first. first and third is what you do to move into top 15 and I don't think we'll need to move up that far.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast