Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    The tiebreaker is SOS... Strength of schedule of opponents played thru the year. Lucky for the raiders they played the EASIEST schedule of the three teams that finished 4-12... Therefore we get the highest pick. If the SOS is also the same, then head to head is considered.
    Wouldn't it be who had the harder schedule pick first? I'm sure you're right I'm legit asking why it is easier over harder.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Wouldn't it be who had the harder schedule pick first? I'm sure you're right I'm legit asking why it is easier over harder.
    Because you sucked just as much but against easier opponents

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    All the blame is on Knapp.... He is the scape goat, **** that! Yes he ruined a dynamic offense with same personel and with a better catching TE imo but, why does Tarver get a pass. Yes they played better towards the end, but I would probably still cringe if we played GB, NE, DEN, NO etc..... No halftime adjustments, nada!!!!

A lot of options for 2013! I would love to get RON RON if let go from Carolina. Get Gailey for offense, or keep Saunders. The man is a guru, I just dont get why we didnt make the change during the bye???? I blame RM and DA for that!

With the 3rd overall pick Raiders pick........... Wait trade it!!!!
    I would like to trade #3 to Tampa Bay for atleast 2 more picks. There #13 and a 3rd and 2014 mid pick. A team like TB is one playmaker away from the playoffs as we have many wholes. But this is the nfl, 9ers did it. We can be one good draft away from being a conteder!!!
    Edit
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 12-31-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    All the blame is on Knapp.... He is the scape goat, **** that! Yes he ruined a dynamic offense with same personel and with a better catching TE imo but, why does Tarver get a pass. Yes they played better towards the end, but I would probably still cringe if we played GB, NE, DEN, NO etc..... No halftime adjustments, nada!!!!

A lot of options for 2013! I would love to get RON RON if let go from Carolina. Get Gailey for offense, or keep Saunders. The man is a guru, I just dont get why we didnt make the change during the bye???? I blame RM and DA for that!

With the 3rd overall pick Raiders pick........... Wait trade it!!!!
    I would like to trade #3 to Tampa Bay for atleast 2 more picks. There #13 and a 3rd and 2014 mid pick. A team like TB is one playmaker away from the playoffs as we have many wholes. But this is the nfl, 9ers did it. We can be one good draft away from being a conteder!!!
    My reasoning for Tarver getting a pass and Knapp getting the boot is that Knapp took over a top10 offense and Tarver took over a horrible "restructuring" defense(that was stuck by MULTIPLE crucial injuries at key positions) so i don't think he got a fair shake.I hope he comes back for atleast another year for some continuity on defense...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    If we keep the pick then we go with the best available defensive player. I also support trading down for more picks.

vCash
    Tarver improved as the year went on and Knapp regressed!
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    What excuse do you have for the d-line?? Same personel as last year and the year before... pathetic coaching and execution... bad move by letting Waffle walk... The play calling was vanilla.. I guess im frustrated as ive been saying next year for a while now!! But would you not prefer a poven nfl coach like Ron Rivera?
    Finally, someone else that thinks the same players that we had last year went down a notch. This is not a bad roster... This is bad coaching!
    Not that this is a great roster but here.
    Here is a riddle...
    how does DMC go from 5.4 to 3.3 ypc and D-line goes from 39 sacks (with an "offensive minded Coach") to 25 sacks ( with a "defensive minded coach") with the same damn D-line...

Answer: dumb *** coach with ****** philosophies on both sides of the ball.

vCash
    Easy, there is more talent on the offensive side of the ball and we were a top 10 offense last year. On defense on the otherhand, we flat out stink. We have some decent pieces, but no real dynamic players. There was/is depth issues at every position. Not sure what expectation you had, but they could not have been realistic.

vCash
    I am lovin the fact that offseason is upon us! Lets start the dealin...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    STFU Tarver did ok with what he had which wasnt much.
    SNAKE you STFU!!! What are you going to send me a absurd message too?? Haha get the fuuuuck out of here looser!

vCash
    I would prefer trading down to pick up a 2nd rd pick but i dont see anybody worth trading up for so teams my stand still. If we keep the 3rd pick i would like to see us pick up Bjoern Werner or Jarvis Jones. I can see Houston moving to DT to make room for one of these DE.

vCash
    Tarver had the team playing better towards the end. His schemes were up to date and ge did a good job and mixing up coverages. The fault lies with the talent of the group. Hopefully Semour, Huff, Kelly, and Mcclain are either traded or released. I think Palmer should also be shown the door. I am in no way blaming him for the season, but am sure of the fact he is not the leader needed on that side of the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R8ERNIC View Post
    I would prefer trading down to pick up a 2nd rd pick but i dont see anybody worth trading up for so teams my stand still. If we keep the 3rd pick i would like to see us pick up Bjoern Werner or Jarvis Jones. I can see Houston moving to DT to make room for one of these DE.
    If Geno Smith is availabl at #3 which I doubt, I believe we can get Bills round 1 and 2 for our #3 pick. The GM is under the hot seat and possibly will stay for one more stint, he is desperet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Finally, someone else that thinks the same players that we had last year went down a notch. This is not a bad roster... This is bad coaching!
    Not that this is a great roster but here.
    Here is a riddle...
    how does DMC go from 5.4 to 3.3 ypc and D-line goes from 39 sacks (with an "offensive minded Coach") to 25 sacks ( with a "defensive minded coach") with the same damn D-line...

Answer: dumb *** coach with ****** philosophies on both sides of the ball.
    Easy questions, our sack leader was let go as well as our starting corners. Sacks come when the QB has no options and the line has time to get to the QB. With crappy CB's its hard to get to the QB because their WR's are just running wide open down the field. But if you ask me, they did much better against the run at the beginning and at the end of the year than they did last year. Our safeties are terrible, our CB's are terrible, and we have essentially no MLB. So your answer should be NO TALENT on the defensive side of the ball. But the offense all falls on Knapp, terrible play calling all year.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1983 View Post
    Tarver had the team playing better towards the end. His schemes were up to date and ge did a good job and mixing up coverages. The fault lies with the talent of the group. Hopefully Semour, Huff, Kelly, and Mcclain are either traded or released. I think Palmer should also be shown the door. I am in no way blaming him for the season, but am sure of the fact he is not the leader needed on that side of the ball.
    We let go of Palmer and who do we throw in? I dont really like any of the QB's coming out of college. Do we get Campbell for cheap? Got for Flynn? I think whom ever our QB is, we need to het the running game going. Only QB's that can get away without a running game is Brady, Manning, Brees.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast