Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bnl100 View Post
    Bears should not draft a LT with the first pick. We should get a proven Tackle or 2 in free agency at the least. Bears should draft either the guard from Alabama with thier first pick or the TE from Notre Dame. Both of these players are rated the best at their position according to multiple sites. Either way first to picks should be TE and LT. Every offensive lineman on the Bears should be let go or benched at this point. Lance Louise should be a starter but it will take him awhile to recover from his season ending injury. The rest of the draft should be devoted to more offensie line starters and depth, along with more receivers, LB's possibly Urlachers replacement, and even another running back with some speed to return kicks.
    You do know that that Alabama center (not guard...although he has played guard) also played LT last season. Oh, and he won the ****ing Outland Trophy as a left tackle.

So, yeah, you'd be drafting a tackle with the first rounder if you took Barrett Jones.

And no to the TE stuff. No, no, no.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    ^He is probably talking about Chance Warmack. Todd McDouche has him at #3 overall on his board IIRC. A lot will change this offseason. Last offseason Emery devoted the resources to pass catchers, now it is on to OL.

vCash
    Well, it is on to bowl season. At least tomorrow should be a good distraction. NC St, USC, LSU, and Clemson all play tomorrow. There will be a lot of NFL talent out there on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    ^He is probably talking about Chance Warmack. Todd McDouche has him at #3 overall on his board IIRC. A lot will change this offseason. Last offseason Emery devoted the resources to pass catchers, now it is on to OL.

Seriously???? He's not even the best OL on his team, though!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

Seriously???? He's not even the best OL on his team, though!!!
    Yep, but he works for ESPN so I guess incompetence should be expected.

vCash
    Alright, someone tell me who we should be praying for that's available @ 20, who's realistic to be @ 20, etc...

And there's no justifying J'Marcus Webb; he's awful. If he's our starting LT next year, we're ****ed again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I'd seriously consider Barrett Jones. He might be a "reach" at 20, but dude's great at every position on the line and has all of the skills you could want out of a prospect.

vCash
    So we've got what, a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th pick?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    1. Eric Fisher OT
    2. Khaseem Greene LB
    4. Omoregie Uzzi OG
    5. Travis Howard CB
    6. WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    So we've got what, a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th pick?
    1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th if not mistaken.

vCash
    I know this is going to sound like a homer but I want one of the three Alabama's OL as one of the two early picks. I don't care if it is Warmack or Jones in the first or Fluker in the 2nd. (Personal note: Bama's most talented OL isn't even available in this year's draft: Cyrus Kouandjio. He's the guy I want the Bears to get in next year's draft.)
    Screw sabermetics.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I know this is going to sound like a homer but I want one of the three Alabama's OL as one of the two early picks. I don't care if it is Warmack or Jones in the first or Fluker in the 2nd. (Personal note: Bama's most talented OL isn't even available in this year's draft: Cyrus Kouandjio. He's the guy I want the Bears to get in next year's draft.)
    I like Fluker but he is a bit raw, a lot like alot of other guys we have seen on this team. Herman Johnson, chillo Rachel, I dont know how much I like him and also picture him being piced very high after the combined. picture him being one of the types of players who realy goes off on his 40 and somebody thinks he can play Tackle in this league. I picture him more as a guard personaly.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Not a lot of OT talent in this draft as it stands. Hoping a couple underclassmen come out that could change that assessment. Right now I really like Ezekiel Ansah. I know DE might not tbe top priority, but the guy is an absolute monster and would give us room to try and move Peppers for younger talent.

vCash
    Is tony sheffler a FA this year? Heard he might be a good signing, but didn't see him on the FA list.

A later round draft pick I like (5th rd?) is the Alabama TE Mike Williams. Big guy, great blocker, soft hands. Under-utilized possibly.

vCash
    Our offseason:

OL OL TE OL OL OL OL

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast