Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 148 of 148
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    I think that is an excellent suggestion. What is he doing now?
    Was thinking the same thing.... He needs to be back teaching little Wiz...


    "The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    vCash
    1500

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    3,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    LOL @ Fishedz and Raider 420,

    Fish, your the last one in here who should have anything to say about anyone, you are reactionary, arrogant, and vulgar more often the not..It would be bearable if your opinions wound up being right,or if you manned up when you were wrong, but neither happens.

    Raiders420, maybe your thinking of snakePLISSKIN, snake for canton has been as hes always been, a thoughtful kind and highly respected member of this forum for years before you,fish, or I showed up.

    He is also a senior citizen in failing health and I personally would appreciate it if you guys could find it in your empty 20 something good for nothing heads,to consider the stupdity of your comments bvefore you make them.

    He never indicated he Prayed for ANYONES dismissal, he was giving praise to the other poster for acknowledging Jesus as his saviour, ig you are unhappy about the prayer, then respond to the kid who made it, all Snake did was express the Idea of being thankful anytime ANYTHING you want to happen comes to fruition, it is not his place to judge, the prayer that was made.

    Ignore these geniuses, Snake, You know guys like me, and the other people in here whos life experiences extend past the local highschool appreciate your contributions.
    Well said Steph.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,716
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^ The Mental midgets have spoken

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    3,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    ^^^ The Mental midgets have spoken
    That's like calling the kettle black.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    889
    vCash
    1500
    The only thing that I don't understand is that DA let this go on for 4 months. I think most of us knew something wasn't right after the first month. Which leads me to think: Was this a RM hire and not DA?

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The only thing that I don't understand is that DA let this go on for 4 months. I think most of us knew something wasn't right after the first month. Which leads me to think: Was this a RM hire and not DA?
    An interesting point here, have you ever hired or fired anyone? Sometimes the person doing the hiring will be the last one to admit the hiring was a bad one. I don't know if this is indeed the case here, just saying.....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

    -John Madden

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    889
    vCash
    1500
    I have hired and fired (unfortunately). But not after having discussions if things weren't being done as expected. I believe everyone should be given that consideration. I don't know if those discussions did take place, and who was involved. Like I had said earlier, there were no changes(at least that I saw) that made any improvements. If I were DA, I would have had that talk with Knapp, just to make sure that he knew where I stood.
    That may not have happened if RM did the hiring....maybe.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    971
    vCash
    1500
    I doubt that RM did the hiring on that one. The trouble is, that you don't fire a coordinator during a season after practicing a system all offseason, it just doesn't lead to success, though with the season in the bucket by November, it wouldn't have really mattered I guess. The Eagles hired an O Line coach as their D coordinator..fired him midseason and they were even more terrible.

    Anyway, glad to see him go, though they should have kept the O line coach. The zone run game sucked, but as a unit our guys were one of the better pass protection units this year. Maybe it was the number of holds called on Veldheer this year?

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    south jersey,but a calif native.
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    LOL @ Fishedz and Raider 420,

    Fish, your the last one in here who should have anything to say about anyone, you are reactionary, arrogant, and vulgar more often the not..It would be bearable if your opinions wound up being right,or if you manned up when you were wrong, but neither happens.

    Raiders420, maybe your thinking of snakePLISSKIN, snake for canton has been as hes always been, a thoughtful kind and highly respected member of this forum for years before you,fish, or I showed up.

    He is also a senior citizen in failing health and I personally would appreciate it if you guys could find it in your empty 20 something good for nothing heads,to consider the stupdity of your comments bvefore you make them.

    He never indicated he Prayed for ANYONES dismissal, he was giving praise to the other poster for acknowledging Jesus as his saviour, ig you are unhappy about the prayer, then respond to the kid who made it, all Snake did was express the Idea of being thankful anytime ANYTHING you want to happen comes to fruition, it is not his place to judge, the prayer that was made.

    Ignore these geniuses, Snake, You know guys like me, and the other people in here whos life experiences extend past the local highschool appreciate your contributions.
    that goes for me too Snake for canton

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    889
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersteve View Post
    I doubt that RM did the hiring on that one. The trouble is, that you don't fire a coordinator during a season after practicing a system all offseason, it just doesn't lead to success, though with the season in the bucket by November, it wouldn't have really mattered I guess. The Eagles hired an O Line coach as their D coordinator..fired him midseason and they were even more terrible.

    Anyway, glad to see him go, though they should have kept the O line coach. The zone run game sucked, but as a unit our guys were one of the better pass protection units this year. Maybe it was the number of holds called on Veldheer this year?
    I agree with not making changes in coaches mid year, but if Knapp did approach me with the ZBS (if it was his idea), my first question would have been : Do we have a back up plan, if it doesn't work? Ultimately, DA had to sign off on that, so he is just as much to blame.
    Personally, I think their linemen are too big for that system. Maybe that's why I'm sitting here with you people.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    889
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    that goes for me too Snake for canton
    Ditto!!!!!

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    That's like calling the kettle black.

    S4C is a rude, vile, and ridiculous poster. Just wait until he disagrees with you, he'll wish all sorts of harm on you and your family. I;ve called him out on it many times. To suggest he is a man of God makes God look like Satan. It's quite entertaining at times, almost as entertaining as SK7's ramblings.


    I don't mind calling out homer's or players that suck. I don't mind admitting when I was wrong and have. SK7 will bring up DHB... He said he was not worthy of being a starter at the beginning of the season, I argued the contrary given his previous season. After this season, I stated he is not worth 8mil, now he calls me out... Meanwhile DMC got no where near his mark my words 2k all purpose yards and he calls Palmer a top 10 QB of all time. Who's the idiot?


    I find it funny....


    I'm a hater because I call it like I see it. I supported DMC, he let us all down, now I don't, and the mental midgets can't handle that. I may no be right 100% of the time, but I'm realistic 100% of the time while most are outrageous. Look back at my posts if anyone wants to call me out....


    ***Come at me bro***

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •