Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: James Anderson

vCash

James Anderson

With Cook being cut, any chance at all Anderson gets any minutes? Morey did sign him for 3 years so he has to have seen something in him. I mean he will have to be a part of a 2/3 position with harden, parsons, and delfino but i dont see him doing a whole lot.

Whats everyones thoughts on this signing?

vCash
    don't really know anything about him. Hopefully Anderson will end up being another Scola for us....an unkown player who end up being really good because he never had the opportunity to prove himself Morey seems to be really good at finding these players...don't know how he missed Lin though
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Ya hopefully. I dont know if he is a good defender or what but he is a career 38% shooter averaging 3.7 ppg in 11.3 mpg so who knows. Just another young guy to make our average age even lower haha

vCash
    I think the second 2 years are team options. He's averaging 15 and 5 in the D league and shoots like 35% from 3. Ironically his NBA comparison on nbadraft.net is Daquan Cook and I see him taking Cooks minute. All .0001 mpg

vCash
    I think it isn't a guaranteed contract, but this kid looks good. He just didn't have much space in San Antonio with all the players they have. I thought Cook could have eaned more minutes, especially with Delfino being out some games, but Cook doesn't add much other than his 3-point shooting. I hope Anderson proves himself.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    He was pretty damn good at OSU. He was one of the top guys in efficiency and usage rate I'm pretty sure. I remember someone comparing him to Marcus Thornton too

vCash
    http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2012...ouston-rockets
    2nd to last paragraph is about the contract. Johnathon Feigen tweeted the same thing