Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jack Reacher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I said in spite of the size he still did a good job!

And I'm shocked you didn't like the books, they're pretty damn good. I wouldn't consider them that similar at all, to be honest. Killing Floor, Die Trying, Tripwire, Running Blind, The Enemy, Without Fail, One Shot (AKA the movie), The Hard Way, Gone Tomorrow, Bad Luck and Trouble, hell even Worth Dying For, and the Affair are all radically different books. The Affair and The Enemy are set from when he was still in the military, and a lot of the stories are very unique plots.

61 Hours and Echo Burning were really the only bad books.
    No, I understood that. I just always know that Reacher is 6' 5" like you said, and not as wiry as Tom Cruise.

Its been a while since I read the books, but my recollection of them is that Reacher comes in and does the same stuff in each book. I could be wrong though as I didn't go further than 2-3 of them.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    So if I start reading the books do I need to start from book one, or can I just pick up any of them and read them out of order? It looks like there is about 17 books or so.
    Yeah I'd recommend reading them in order.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I haven't read the books but I thought this was a good movie. I enjoyed it

LBJ 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Yeah I'd recommend reading them in order.
    Alright. I'll start from the first one. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you named the one actor I will not see due to his personal life haha. I hear all the time Sean Penn is a good actor. I wouldn't know. Fast Times? Yep. But I haven't seen his work in years...
    Penn hasn't had a movie to my liking in awhile, but the guys a good actor.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Just saw it. I thought it was entertaining. Anyone think there could be a potential sequel?

| .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123